rewrite: Castle in my mind - feedback needed

dreamchaser

Reaction score
I have tried to revamp this story as Vampy suggested. I added a new beginning, and fixed what I think he said to fix.

Your feedback is the only way I will learn,, Hate it, like or love it... it's all good........I need your opinion. If it is cheesey, just tell me.

Thanks for your time in reading and responding. :bowdown: I'm not worthy..:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Jeanie... Still chasin the dream for a better tomorrow for Everybody!

To all my mods who are so tender and patient with me. Forgive me if this ends up under the wrong thread category... my account is still messing up... I tried to get it into creative writing. :)

Well, my second try and the attatchment did not attatch again. Finally, I think we got it... Beam me up scotty.

I have tried to revamp this story as Vampy suggested. I added a new beginning, and fixed what I think he said to fix.

Your feedback is the only way I will learn,, Hate it, like or love it... it's all good........I need your opinion. If it is cheesey, just tell me.

Thanks for your time in reading and responding. :bowdown: I'm not worthy..:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Jeanie... Still chasin the dream for a better tomorrow for Everybody!

To all my mods who are so tender and patient with me. Forgive me if this ends up under the wrong thread category... my account is still messing up... I tried to get it into creative writing. :)

Attachments

• Castle, for scribophile.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
I really cant think of any suggestions to make cuz it is so good. I loved the way u said that the girl can hear the waves and birds through her eyes. That is significant since hearing people dont realize that we can "hear" the beauty of the world through our eyes like blind people can "see" the beauty through sounds and touch.

Hiya there. I just read yours, yeah, it look so mcuh better than before. I don't think there is anything to add (unless any ADer give you an idea). Your story is still awesome! :thumb: Great work :)

It certainly looks a lot better! :)

Hmm... "greyer"? Do you mean "grayer"?

Should "enjoy the extrao kites dancing precariously on the breeze" be "enjoy the extra kites dancing precariously in the breeze"? (remove 'o' from extrao & change 'on' to 'in')

You still using "Deaf" instead of "deaf"?

Other than that, it looks good. :)

(By the way, the before-you-saw-the-deaf-girl description seems a bit too long unless that's something you think your teacher will like.)

Back