relay service

sounds like a plan..thanks banjo!:):ty:

Hey, Alicia-- I actually have a couple friends that work at CHS, and can get you their info and do a little introduction if you want.

Good luck!

Hey, Alicia-- I actually have a couple friends that work at CHS, and can get you their info and do a little introduction if you want.

Good luck!

Rachel! That would be awesome! I emailed chs but neve got a response back :(

AliciaM- you can get their names and assistance forthwith next week.

It wasn't mentioned above if you get a TTY you can get Bell Canada TeleMessage Service which means all incoming calls are automatically "taped" and can be accessed with the Relay assistance. The current costs is $10.95 a month. CHS will tell you about it re: incoming calls with no one else to answer. Also, the ADP grant has nothing to do with my Hearing aid-at least in my experience.

Hopefully getting closer to a solution.

AliciaM- you can get their names and assistance forthwith next week.

It wasn't mentioned above if you get a TTY you can get Bell Canada TeleMessage Service which means all incoming calls are automatically "taped" and can be accessed with the Relay assistance. The current costs is $10.95 a month. CHS will tell you about it re: incoming calls with no one else to answer. Also, the ADP grant has nothing to do with my Hearing aid-at least in my experience.

Hopefully getting closer to a solution.

Thanks dr Phil and just to let you know ADP does cover hearig aids..500 per ear:)

I know ADP covers Hearing Aids however being Bilateral DEAF can't use them- anymore. That is why I started the process re Cochlear Implant almost 5 years ago.
Hope all turns well for you- next week at CHS Ottawa.

Back