Random Vents.....

so sick of watch tv commerical about refund taxes, we got this 1,300.00 refund or other got this about 2500.00 refund. and go on and on. Then many friends of mine got huge tax refunds from our govt. I never see anyone who get over 5 thousand refund from our govt. They forgot some of us have to pay damn taxes even my poor earned son has to pay 4 thousand dollars and he has no money to pay to fix his damn tooth or pay 4 thousand dollars by April 15th. Govt screw us the middle class. I just got in huge fight with my husband about getting few thousand dollars from my moms estate to help my son to pay tax. my money not his, when his parents die he will get his. we will wait till last minutes to do our tax because I know we will have to pay too but not huge alike my son who make half less than I made in a year. I don't get it our government don't care about people who work so hard to make a living. Now with gas price goes up, half of his paycheck goes to gas to drive to work. why cant it be write off on tax thing too. Whew, my vent of this evening.

Gosh - I feel bad that I got back over $7000 last year.

Gosh - I feel bad that I got back over $7000 last year.
thank you, I am glad you got it over $ 7,000.00. I have no problem with any of them get large refund but I do have problem with our government who does not see real life people struggle to making a earn living and do anything for our country. Thank you again for your considering. I am better today now that I am done venting. God bless you. :)

Then? Why? Even? Come? Here?

Just click on the "new posts" on the top of your screen or look at what you've subscribed to. Not terribly difficult. :wave:

Thanks for your input. I'll admit I'm tech-challenged to say the least. At least you could be nice, rather than saying "Then? Why? Even? Come? Here?".

You could do it on your own page, by clicking "statistics" and then "find all posts by beachie." Or on any post of yours, click your name, then "see more posts by beachie."

Now that's nice! THANK YOU!! It helps ALOT! :ty:

tried going to Urgent Care today to have my throat looked at (swollen tonsils, I think I may have tonsillitis). They tell me they don't deal with patients on Medicare. Won't check them out, treat them, nothing. Seriously?! I even offered to pay with my own money and they still wouldn't take me. bah. Hopefully I can see my doctor tomorrow/soon.

tried going to Urgent Care today to have my throat looked at (swollen tonsils, I think I may have tonsillitis). They tell me they don't deal with patients on Medicare. Won't check them out, treat them, nothing. Seriously?! I even offered to pay with my own money and they still wouldn't take me. bah. Hopefully I can see my doctor tomorrow/soon.

Ummmmm they just broke FEDERAL laws. They cannot refuse to treat you based on your ability to pay or what type of insurance you have. Contact the proper authorities, report it. Believe me, heads will roll over this one.

I woke up this mornin and next thing I know, sun is shinin on top of snow hurtin my eyes real bad. Argh!

I woke up this mornin and next thing I know, sun is shinin on top of snow hurtin my eyes real bad. Argh!

Hint, either sunglasses or closing your eyes might be a good idea. I personally like the closing your eyes best because that way if something really bad is coming at ya, you don't see it and therefore have no worries. It makes for a really nice and worry free afternoon!

I am so sick of my effing car!!!!

Got a new starter 1 year ago. Got a new alternator 1 year ago. Got a new battery 2 years ago. Now, the battery is fully charged, according to our battery charger (which does work). My car will not start. It clicks like a time bomb. Hubby did some stuff, got it to start, I was able to drive it around the neighborhood last night. Now, it won't start again. He called the mechanic. They can check it on Thursday. It might be the starter, but they think it might also be the whole electrical system. My lights, radio, power key fob, and anything else electrical does not work. I have to *gasp* manually lock it and that means my theft alarm is not active. Not a good thing in this neighborhood.

I told hubby, if it is in fact the electrical, then we would get it back here at home, pay it off with tax refund (if I can) and junk it or sell it for junk. Downside is, MIL can't climb into the Expedition very well. Massive good side to this, MIL can't get into the Expedition very well. At least I have the Expedition to drive and hubby has his crappy Explorer to drive. If we sell for junk, then MIL will buy a used car for me to run her around in. We will be putting in hand controls on the Expedition for me.

Another vent for the day. Seems that after I was told at the Post Office to go ahead and start using the new address, I find out today, it's not currently in the system. They won't have it in the system until 2/18. It's no wonder the Post Office is losing money.

Another vent for the day. Seems that after I was told at the Post Office to go ahead and start using the new address, I find out today, it's not currently in the system. They won't have it in the system until 2/18. It's no wonder the Post Office is losing money.

The postal employees at the post office I go to are a bunch of jerks!....It seems to me that ever since so many employees got laid off, or are scared of getting laid off, they really "don't care" about customer service. The mail carriers don't give a hoot either!...I still get other people's mail in my box all the time.....

I didn't know until last week that first class went up by a cent. When did that take place?

I am very cold...

Yes, same here...for 2 nights we've had severe cold weather, and living by the river, it seems colder. It was 30 degrees this AM (cold for us in Florida)....but the weatherman said we should be warming up in a few days. We've only had to use our central heat about 3-4 times so far....

Yes, same here...for 2 nights we've had severe cold weather, and living by the river, it seems colder. It was 30 degrees this AM (cold for us in Florida)....but the weatherman said we should be warming up in a few days. We've only had to use our central heat about 3-4 times so far....

We have had snow/rain all day, and the streets are ice covered. It is just below freezing and getting dangerous outside.

The damp permeates my house. I am now drying clothes, and trying to think of something to cook in the oven to combat the damp.

:( Plus my arthritic hands barely want to type! I am in danger of becoming lonely! :P

Oh no... Botti's been cut off! :(

Now warming my hands on BK Whopper that my daughter brought me on her way home from work.

I am very lucky in my family. And tomorrow is lots of Valentine Day festivities all day long with different family groupings!

(I didn't really belong in the vent thread. ) :wave:

So if I mail out a birthday card tomorrow, what happens? I only have 44 cent stamps. Do I need to get 1 cent stamps in addition?

The postal employees at the post office I go to are a bunch of jerks!....It seems to me that ever since so many employees got laid off, or are scared of getting laid off, they really "don't care" about customer service. The mail carriers don't give a hoot either!...I still get other people's mail in my box all the time.....
Thank you for taking out on me. I am Deaf and I am a mail carrier. I work my ass off to please everyone and sometime people refused to do what I ask them to do alike trimming branches around their mail boxes or ask them not to park front of the mailbox etc... i get alot of stress everyday with road rage drivers. Today i almost got hit other car because of rain and can not see a car passed me. I was cold and soaked this afternoon. Once I got back to PO, I was saying to God Thank you for rescue me from those crazy people. But my customers, many of them are happy with me. I loe them and say hi to them all the time.

Just let you know I ma on probation for 2 years thank to my deafness. I did not hear anything that hit my Postal truck. Now I have a right to control my customers if they want thier mail deliver then they have to do what I ask of them, clear around the mail box to prevent more damage on my postal truck.

Then now I have carpel tunnel to deal with it also. I am fed up with peopel compalin about us. UPS does not hire any deaf people to drive their UPS and PO allow us to drive and deliver the mails. And UPS also drop their packages at our PO for us to deliver the packages for them, they are sometime already damaged. We get blamed for this. Give us a break.

Back