Question for Matajan (and others if you want to reply):

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody456

Reaction score
Do you believe in love at first sight?

I believe there can be "lust at first sight." But to answer if there can be "love at first sight" is tough, because you have to define what love is first, and that is not an easy task.

I do think, though, that two people can look at each other for the first time, and there is a spark between them that never dies. Maybe that's love at first sight? :dunno:

Of course. And I am presently celebrating 31 years of marriage based upon this concept.

Do you think you have ever experienced it? Try to recall anything where something didn't go right afteryou experienced this moment. Add details about the situation. It doesn't matter if or what we think, it's up to you to define what you think the idea "love at first sight" is.

I'm hoping this dialogue can shed some light on some issues for yourself.

I believe there can be "lust at first sight." But to answer if there can be "love at first sight" is tough, because you have to define what love is first, and that is not an easy task.

I do think, though, that two people can look at each other for the first time, and there is a spark between them that never dies. Maybe that's love at first sight? :dunno:

It's definitely easier to define "lust" rather than "love" in the idea simply because it might be a fleeting moment, but over time it becomes clear if it ever became "lust" or "love".

It is tough. Why did college girls not look at first at gallaudet or other college?

I was hard to understand or feel anything if they look at me.

How can I know if we looked each other then start to fell in love?

It is tough. Why did college girls not look at first at gallaudet or other college?

First, it doesn't matter what college you went to; if she really cares, she's probably a gold-digger. Unless that's what kind of woman you're looking for? See, the only really good reason to really care about what college you went to is A) Pedigree, B) income potential and both are sometimes viewed as shallow indicators of a "succesful marriage", which to some people is just a tax benefit and for others it's a really great relationship that spells out happiness for a lot of people.

2. ahhhh, the great "why is she staring at me?" flinch. When you feel like you brain gets jolted and/or your heart gets jolted and your heart starts pacing up that's a really good sign you're attracted to her. If you can tell she's into you, which takes some practice, you'll be able to tell within a few seconds if she wants more. If it's uncomfortable but progressing, that's a really good sign.

3. Romance. When she starts telling the story of how you and her met or she's describing you to other people, or she's actually telling you, it's romanticized. For example, she wouldn't say something negative like "he had spinach in his teeth and when I kissed him I threw up". It is socially unacceptable to purposely sicken someone when trying to tell a fun, romantic story.

What do you think marriage is?

oh yeah. #2 is entirely just on physical attraction. Who you are is a huge part of the equation and more important. Watch "Groundhog Day", remember the main character was a jerk and then transformed into this great MAN? He got digits left and right.

Not really, I don't think it is love at first sight.

Lust, definitely. If it was love, I would be in love with every pretty woman I've laid eyes on. Doesn't sound right, does it?

I believe love comes after getting to know the person better.

Not really, I don't think it is love at first sight.

Lust, definitely. If it was love, I would be in love with every pretty woman I've laid eyes on. Doesn't sound right, does it?

I believe love comes after getting to know the person better.

Seconded. That is how my BF and I got together :)

they looked down at my junk and that's how they knew it was love at first sight.

I know the couple. It was a great story SHORT. On my first day of being in the college life, yes on the very first day, I took my bags out of my parents' car and walked into the hallway of the dorm building. The young guy who was the same age as me. Interesting, that I never forget his words. He simply told me, pointing at her through the window where the blonde chick was outside talking to her parents. He said " That blonde chick is what I wanted to be with for a long time". I was like nodding him because i have never seen him before and haven't talk to him before. I thought it was a little weird but thought maybe it was his guy things, such as just one stand night or something like that. Guess what, they actually hit it off either on the same day or the next day. Yeppers, they are still together to the day, yes they are married. so Love at first signt can happen to some certain peoples.

Wirelessly posted

What is the difference with love a first with an Ivy League girl verses a regular educated gal?

Wirelessly posted

What is the difference with love a first with an Ivy League girl verses a regular educated gal?

well - I've had love with Ivy League girl and regular educated gal. Let me tell you this. I prefer the Ivy League girl because she gives quality fellatio as if she has an advanced education :eek3:

well - I've had love with Ivy League girl and regular educated gal. Let me tell you this. I prefer the Ivy League girl because she gives quality fellatio as if she has an advanced education :eek3:

I think Jiro needs to get laid....FAST! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back