Question for Matajan (and others if you want to reply):

Status
Not open for further replies.
+111111111111111

Maybe it doesn't exist? xD XD XD XD XD XD XD

aw why the "maybe"? I see that you're still mad that my junk doesn't take notice of you. :aw:

the zings are strong in this thread

aw why the "maybe"? I see that you're still mad that my junk doesn't take notice of you. :aw:

Haha. Don't be such a nitpicky over the words, you old fart. I bet your junk is all old and shriveled up with age. HA!

Also, a sabumnim like you shouldn't have sex with his students. :P

Haha. Don't be such a nitpicky over the words, you old fart. I bet your junk is all old and shriveled up with age. HA!

Also, a sabumnim like you shouldn't have sex with his students. :P

which is why my junk doesn't take notice of you... duh......

Lol. One junk is good enough for me. xD

stop playing with that junk... i keep telling you to throw away that dildo. it's old and smelly.

disgusting... :barf:

stop playing with that junk... i keep telling you to throw away that dildo. it's old and smelly.

disgusting... :barf:

Lol, who says I have a dildo? I have an actual real penis right here sitting next to me. xDDDDD

Lol, who says I have a dildo? I have an actual real penis right here sitting next to me. xDDDDD

sssssuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrreeeeeeee :sure:

Wirelessly posted

Ooooo Jiro and Sheila sitting next to each other :giggle:

Do you believe in love at first sight?

creepy-smile-o.gif

I don't really believe in love at first sight. I think the desire to know more about a person can be instant but I think love needs time to develop.

I know that when I first met my boyfriend there was an instant electric charge between us that wasn't lust but it wasn't love either. Butterflies. I just knew that I'd met someone who would be important to me and important in my life.

:laugh2:

Let's back on track with Matajan's history.

Matajan: Do you speak to your father/close friends often about your difficulties finding a woman you want to marry? This does not include anybody at AD, but people in real life. For all we know, you're full of it and moderators aren't doing anything to address the obvious repetition, so, that's why this thread came up.

"hard to understand". What part do you think is making it difficult for women to understand you?

You didn't answer some of my previous questions either just yet. Gotta give more info about yourself if you want help.

If Matajan is anything with women like he is here ,he is going to have a hard time finding a woman. Men has aspergers worst than women do and Matajan
has a compulsive behavior and this is going to made it harder to meet a woman. craigm26, you're wating your time, look at how many posts Matajan
has on about trying to find as woman! It is nice of you to try and help him but I really think Matajan need to talk to someone that under aspergers better than us.

Dr Phil didn't go to an IVY league university which means what? All other university aren't worth going to? Since I live in Canada not exactly excited about Harvard. Why matajan is worked about this-hard to figure out. Perhaps a consultation at Harvard might answer his apparent problems.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

If Matajan is anything with women like he is here ,he is going to have a hard time finding a woman. Men has aspergers worst than women do and Matajan
has a compulsive behavior and this is going to made it harder to meet a woman. craigm26, you're wating your time, look at how many posts Matajan
has on about trying to find as woman! It is nice of you to try and help him but I really think Matajan need to talk to someone that under aspergers better than us.

I thinks it's been quite clear for some time now that Matajan is unwilling to sincerely listen.

Wirelessly posted

Matajan listen to Jiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back