PSN PS3 Users

Fps?

JClarke, I don't see you ps3 online for 17 days, did you make a new psn or what? just wonder.

I moved house, and don't have internet up yet. My home phone line's down and the internet was supposed to be back on yesterday but issues with the phone line is causing the delay. I will be back online once it is back up and running. I apologise for the inconvience.

Hello, y'all. I'm new member for this recently today and I bought PS3 last weekends, it is pretty awesome. I'm here to make a new friends and look for any deaf gamers on PS3 and Xbox 360.. Ofc, I have Xbox 360 and Wii too. Anyone can add me for my PSN: ColderApo243.

Christer, I am back online but hardly due to my busy schedule but I will do some gaming soon!

I have PSN too - my ID is Bellesorrisa. Feel free to add me but send me a msg that you're from AllDeaf.

I have the following games:

COD4
CODWOW
NFS: Undercover
NFS: Carbon
NFS: Pro Street
Burnout Paradise
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction
Street Fighter IV
Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Rapala Fishing Frenzy
Will buy Killzone 2, Tomb Raider Underworld eventually.
Will borrow MGS4 and Soul Caliber 4 soon.

I share my PS3 with my fiance so he's on it more often than I am - I prefer racing games but he'll be happy to play with you guys when he's on.

I hardly play on PS3 because my fiance is using PS3... so we only have one PS3... so I let him play mostly of the time though. :)

Hey all,

Just found this AD site and I am addicted reading and learning some stuff. Wish I knew about it earlier. Oh well, live and learn. Anyways, I have both a PS3 and an Xbox360. I go by the username of SeismicWorm for both consoles. I spend my time mostly on the box as I've had it for more than two years and only have GTAIV for the PS3; just got it a few months ago. Seeing as the PS3 is popular among you AD'ers, I might get some more games for this platform; we'll see.

Please add me to this list PSN: SeismicWorm

Thanks, and hope to see some of you online.

BTW, forgot to mention that I like racing games (GT5P, Grid) and FPS (COD4, COD:WOW), plus the GTAIV I already have for both consoles. Looking for an excuse to buy more games for my neglected PS3!

You ever try Bioshock and Half Life series? Definetly one of the best FPS games too.

Of course I did. I am talking about racing car, Wipeout HD, Golf, Football. Just than FPS. I love FPS a lot and I just keep it in balance.

I am planning play bioshock soon.

Also anyone visit HOME so I can meet any of you? HOME is fully free!

Back