PSN PS3 Users

In regards of HOME -- Playstation Home have 8 servers, unlike me, I can not connect with U.S.A residents to their server, I am located in Australia and I get automatically connected to one of these servers in europe.

UPDATE Deaf PS3

Also Duskywolf

Free social know as HOME. Play Pool, Bowling, Chess, UFO, Airplane Race.

Yes large deaf group in PS3 now. I will add you, DuskyWolf. Here's new deaf PS3:

NEW

Chuubu
deafx
JBCARFREAK
MattB814
Mr_Eleneki
scruffyjake87
Vriezen
DuskyWolf

In regards of HOME -- Playstation Home have 8 servers, unlike me, I can not connect with U.S.A residents to their server, I am located in Australia and I get automatically connected to one of these servers in europe.

You can register with new PSN account in different country. I live in USA and I use UK account with my different PSN is DeafHoosier. HOME in UK and USA are not same, different mall and place.

You can register with new PSN account in different country. I live in USA and I use UK account with my different PSN is DeafHoosier. HOME in UK and USA are not same, different mall and place.

Excellent! I'll see what I can get, eh.

Thanks for the heads up, my friend. :)

Yes large deaf group in PS3 now. I will add you, DuskyWolf. Here's new deaf PS3:

NEW

Chuubu
deafx
JBCARFREAK
MattB814
Mr_Eleneki
scruffyjake87
Vriezen
DuskyWolf

Have you asked their permissions to post their PSN id's on this forum? :hmm:

For me, not at all. More friends the better games is! :D

Also Duskywolf

Free social know as HOME. Play Pool, Bowling, Chess, UFO, Airplane Race.

There will be new EA Sports coming soon so you can play car racing and poker and many different with people in HOME soon.

its jcarke87 ;)

Hey Jake, I tries add your second one, won't workie..:dunno2:

edit: never mind, got it.

Hey Jake, I tries add your second one, won't workie..:dunno2:

edit: never mind, got it.

I noticed Jake s PSN . I think that s wrong for jcarke87 Should be jclarke87. Not sure. ask him if it s correct.

Have you asked their permissions to post their PSN id's on this forum? :hmm:

Yes, you got it right cause of Ethics.
Also we are lucky cause PS3 have block list if someone real pain in butt! Then you know what to do.

Ur welcome. I only have one PS3 game is Call of Duty Modern Wafare and very addicted lol. In future new games release I plan buy is Killzone2, Infamous, Lord of the Ring Conquest, FEAR 2, Resient Evil 5 and ShellShock 2? I wonder if Shellshock 2 is good game, I will check the video and reviews about Shellshock 2.

I used be Resident Evil Manic Fan but I am very disappoint with Capcom cause I keep tell them to add that friggin' Subtitle!!!!!!! guess what never do it since after first one came out. that's BS! So I rather if they add it on then I will buy full amount if not, phhhttt! I pay 10 bucks!

Also I heard Killzone 2 real champ game.

COD4 is badass game plus have subtitle for single player story. I love'em so much but I am not expert player anyway. hee hee.

I have no idea about shellshock 2.

I have F.E.A.R for PC with SUBTITLE!!! Unfortunate for PS3 no subtitle. :(

For me, My prefer game is Scary Friggin out of you until you piss in pant! Such as Resident Evil 5, Dead Space, Slient Hill:Home Coming. Did I left out something?

No Kidding? Sound Cool! I wonder about Japanese?

I used be Resident Evil Manic Fan but I am very disappoint with Capcom cause I keep tell them to add that friggin' Subtitle!!!!!!! guess what never do it since after first one came out. that's BS! So I rather if they add it on then I will buy full amount if not, phhhttt! I pay 10 bucks!

Also I heard Killzone 2 real champ game.

COD4 is badass game plus have subtitle for single player story. I love'em so much but I am not expert player anyway. hee hee.

I have no idea about shellshock 2.

I have F.E.A.R for PC with SUBTITLE!!! Unfortunate for PS3 no subtitle. :(

For me, My prefer game is Scary Friggin out of you until you piss in pant! Such as Resident Evil 5, Dead Space, Slient Hill:Home Coming. Did I left out something?

Resident Evil 5 will have subtitles.

If Resident Evil Umbellia Chronicles on Wii and Devil May Cry 4 do on PS3/XBOX360, then why not?

Sorry, I didn't have my keyboard with me at the time I mistyped my 2nd PSN.

It is the same as my USER ID on AD, but it is jclarke87

Sorry gentlemen

Back