Private Spaceship Builder Wants to Go to Mars — To Save Humanity

Think about it. We need tons of rocket fuels, alot of rockets to carry building stuff. A lot of Oygen tanks. it cost trillion dollars.

I don't think you know how zero gravity work. Rocket fuel is only necessary for take off and land. Not even use anything on travel because it have no air, it cannot make burst jet. Would required to use oxygen as "jet" to move fast for once per travel.

Oxygen can produce to generate thry the green plant in the corp room. It bring more air. Water? It can be cycle natural like Earth does. It been done on Earth 2 at AZ as it test well to make staffs survival in way.

For sake's, keep religion out of this thread!

It is about our future and our humanity. :)

lol........ Elon already has said its possible. He also has several billions under his wing ready to fund the Mars project.

In the 50s when Nasa came out on the radio and said "We're going to put a man on the moon" There were people like you.. "Nah, not gonna happen." LOOKIE!

Even after it was accomplished there were people saying, "It was fake! Never happened."

If man do live on Mars, I won't be surprised if they mess up Mars like they did on Earth.

If man do live on Mars, I won't be surprised if they mess up Mars like they did on Earth.

Well at least in that case, there'd only be stuff that we put there to mess up, rather than ruining stuff that was here before us. The process of terraforming could be very educational in learning how to repair some of the damage done on Terra as well, if we choose to go that route (as opposed to, say, self-contained biospheres or digging under the surface).

Definitely...poor Mars! It doesnt know what's coming to it. :eek3:

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

I would leave mars untouched and let nature take its course. Its ok to study but not to live there. We gotta work on population control and keeps things managable. We can't just leave Earth and destroy other planets.

gonna watch the news in the next ten years and see what happens

technical science lots of pretty Spaceship private!

religion not allow forum foridden! I reading your comments Rules!

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

I would leave mars untouched and let nature take its course. Its ok to study but not to live there. We gotta work on population control and keeps things managable. We can't just leave Earth and destroy other planets.

But, what "nature" is there on Mars to let take its course? It's a lifeless rock, and if anything, an ideal place for us to take advantage of. Any nature on Mars would most likely come from humans, so the most we could do is ruin something which we created, rather than screwing up something that already existed.

Within 10 years, Saved people can be disappear. Never know.

That's a very pessimistic view!:roll:

We are going to Mars. That's a simple fact. It may take us a year or one hundred years. Either way we are going. Personally I would LOVE to be on the very first ship to bring humans to mars. Heck, I would go even if it was to be a one way trip (with the intention of colonizing Mars).

Where do I sign up! :ty:

We are already working on space colonies anyway...especially with the moon. Obviously would take years before we spread out in space to other colonies.

Back