prisoners live better than our homeless....geez

deafgam

Reaction score
Just watched..."lock up raw"....and i was blown away to see the prisoners with computers inside their cells, nice weight equipment, gym room, tv room! Wow, those guys have it better than the men and women living on the streets with no place to lay their head. I dont get it !!!

authentic

Reaction score
Homeless people should get in trouble in order to get a better life in prison. Free food, free internet, free gym so on, but NO FREEDOM. They, homeless people are still on streets, because they do have a freedom.

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just watched..."lock up raw"....and i was blown away to see the prisoners with computers inside their cells, nice weight equipment, gym room, tv room! Wow, those guys have it better than the men and women living on the streets with no place to lay their head. I dont get it !!!

if you don't mind getting raped everyday, being controlled and told what to do and what not to do by guards, and having no choice in food/tv channel/room.... then by all means go commit a crime.

deafgam

Reaction score
Oh yeah, the show didnt show the bad experience of prison life. Thanks for pointing that out !

caz12

Reaction score
oh so need a week or two in prison i need the rest free from worry food provided

VacationGuy234

Reaction score
I would also caution that you can't lump all prisons together. There is reason for minimum, medium and maximum prisons, the sentence has to fit the crime. You can't send someone away for parking tickets to a supermax.

And, the other poster is correct, all prisons have rules it is not freedom.

rockin'robin

Reaction score
All good feedbacks...and also, some homeless people "like" their lifestyle....Drop-outs from society.

deafgam

Reaction score
All good feedbacks...and also, some homeless people "like" their lifestyle....Drop-outs from society.
This is true....sad....but true. Some refuse help that is provided to them and rather live homeless. I think some are mental ill. Heartbreaking.

LCJon

Reaction score
Hah! Prisoners get more aid & support from federal & state programs than do your relatives in nursing homes!!!

rockin'robin

Reaction score
Prisoners gets best medical attention! UNREAL

Not so sure....at least not in N.C. ....one ex-con said they did not...only if its really serious....he said their dental was bad also....guessing it varies from prison to prison.

deafbirk

Reaction score
Some people actually feel better in prison than out on the street. Spen half your life or longer in prison and you learn to get by.

katz4life

Reaction score
Prisoners gets best medical attention! UNREAL

Really? Damien Echols was in a cell for 18 years and he did not have best dental and medical attention at all. His eyes are weak and his teeth are chipped and not strong. He was only 36 when he was finally freed. (now 38).

Lau2046

Reaction score
I feel sorry for the victims of these prisoners rather than them. They live better than the mentally ill and homeless.

Laura