President Obama in Fort Myers, Florida!

Maria

Premium Member
Reaction score
On February 11th, 2009 -- I bought a bike at Walmart and, then I rode on it on the way home.... but, somehow I went to the wrong direction after I stopped by at Sweetbay to get a bottle of water. I was sweaty on that day. :lol:

I rode on Treeline Rd and I realized that I was lost. I ended up in 10 miles AWAY from my home. :eek3: But, somehow it leaded me to meet Obama in his black limo at Treeline Rd & Daniels in Fort Myers. I never knew that he was goin' on that road after he landed at the airport. There were some cops to stop all 4 ways at intersection for President Obama to pass through. I can see that people were screamin' for him. All cars were all in line up. Some people took some pictures of Obama and his black limo with flags on the front. It was very interestin' to watch. Of course, I was thinkin' of you guys, the ADers so I decided to take some pictures to share it with you. You know me, I don't agree with his ideas about everythin' he wants to change. But, I just want to post some pictures of him here for you all who supported him. :)

Awesome, this must have been an exciting experience for you, Maria. ;) :)

Just wondering, Maria... Were there protests there?

:wave: Brian,

No, I don't see protests anywhere on that day. I can see people across from the street where I was takin' some pictures... they were screamin' for Obama and some waves at him. I couldn't see Obama inside the black limo, because of heavy tint windows. :lol:

Dang President Obama is SERIOUSLY in alot of protection lol.

wow, it's wonderful feeling when you see him in real life than saw him from many pictures...

:ty: for share the wonderful pictures...

yep mostly presidents in country and expect USA need protect they dont shoot the president and also royals im tell you.

i read biography of HM Queen Elizabeth had flashback in 1982 that man who enter HM Queen's bedroom and got arrested! and got frighted by Queens and Royals.

im sure bodyguards or police who will protect president in usa and country they dont meet they can shake in crowds by public.

HM Queen had numerous soliders guards who guarded HM Queen and Royals for 24-48 hours include Buckingham Palace,Windsor Castle,Clarence House im sure police will still on duty for 24-48 hours in palace.

Back