Pole Mountain

starrygaze

Reaction score
30 miles west of my hometown I had fun photographing outdoor. Few are good pictures. Now I post one picture in here and will post more picture later.

2423521981_7e75deed0e_o.jpg

wow that look like a fall!!! make me feel like im there?

sooo beautiful!!!! :)

That's really awesome! Yes, it draws you into the scenery, like 3D. :)

that is a PUZZLE picture! WOW!!!!! BEAUTIFUL....

BREATHTAKING!

3rd picture is breathtaking too.. wow.. u took GOOD pictures! wow!

Wow, very beautiful pictures. They are amazing scenery pictures. :)

Wow what beautiful photos and how well you captured all the colours in their natural light just sooo breathtaking and i feels like im standing right there absorbing nature around me.

Keep up the good work and have u done a course on photography?? ever considered on becoming a pro??? U would make a wonder photographer and make a great book showing all your work.

Once took one semester at Jr High school when I was 14 years old and learned little but only old film camera not digital. Until bought new SLR a even powerful on earth not best as Canon XTi or Nikon D80. I discovered that my Nikon D40x lacks major feature what most photographers need is so called aperture exposure bracking. Also non-SLR does not capture depth range details in some areas like underexposure and overexposure. In my opinion and experience, FijuFilm is possibly the best SLR with incredible CCD can offer more depth of dynamic range advantage over CMOS SLR cameras I am currently using. But CMOS SLR is still dominate.

New CMOS sensors catching on in cameras | Underexposed - CNET News.com

Most regular or hobby does not need expensive is non-SLR camera the price range is between 100 and 500 dollars. Not likely SLR now you see these pictures more incredible pictures.

I know much photography since my first Nikon D40x couple months ago and learned triangle of speed shutter, aperture, and ISO.

i wanna buy a camera but which one is good? I dont know? ugh. im confused.. ha! :P

i wanna buy a camera but which one is good? I dont know? ugh. im confused.. ha! :P

Both are good choice. Next one maybe in next year I want is new Canon EOS si hope the price will go down! My SLR nikon has one lack of the feature I m very disappeared and feeling like my Nikon D40x is for novice and education purposes something I will learn new.

Buy a Polaroid camera with the instant photos! The kinds from the 80s. LOL!

ha ha I already have that. I still have the one I got for my 11th Birthday. Yes it still work, believe it or not! LOL. the one with put flash in. Old fashioned. haha. later I bought a new Polariod camera with built in flash. It still works too as of course. I saw on news that they are stopping making it as people are turning to digital camera. I was surprised? because i noticed the criminal investigator or dhs always use this? They r gonna be disappointed, I am sure.

i got 35 mm canon from Marlboro. I used it but first day it broke. Mom let me borrow her camera. It broke. My sister gave me her 35 mm Canon that she got from Marlboro. I am afraid to use it. haha! :(

Funny thing is that when i was in school. I was never good with camera? all of the focus was out of focus. all were blurry? they told me to go to eye dr as i might need new glasses. I got new glasses but its for reading. Oh well. LOL..

disposable camera are the best. they never broke for me. Whew! Knocking on wood! I still love to take pictures no matter what. weird or out of places. its fun. :)

Back