Please forgive me if my dreaming has offended anyone

dreamchaser

Reaction score
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:I realize that I dream of a way to fix stuff that hurts others... That is what grandmas do.. So, if I have overstepped my bounds, I hope that you will forgive me.. My heart tells me that i have offended some folks here.. and I pray that I haven't.. I do dream of a better tomorrow for all, and sometimes I just reach for answers, and in the process I ask dumb questions, which somehow seems to cause controversy. I will learn to be a better listener, and not a talker for a while.. :) at my age, I wear my heart on my sleeve, and I sometimes look to make things happen too fast, because I don't have time to hope for change,, and in my quest for good, I put my feet and my signing hands in my mouth.

I haven't been offended.

Sometimes people appreciate posts without responding. Some need to think about them longer than others.

I know what you mean by so much we want to do and so little time left to do it. I get filled to the brim with frustrations, but it just never seems to work to rush others, or even myself.

No help, I know. Just sayin'.

I can't see how anything you have posted could be considered offensive in the least. Please, please, keep dreaming. We need more people like you in the world.

You haven't offended me, so don't worry about it. It's nice to know that you care. ;)

I never did see any of your posts that was offensive or
anything like that!
You sound like a very sensitive person!
Please dont think we dont care or anything, we do and we
welcome your inputs in here and everything! Keep on
posting and have fun!! :)

I didn't see anything of yours offensive, dreamchaser so enjoy posting on AD. :)

I didn't see anything of yours offensive, dreamchaser so enjoy posting on AD. :)

Thanks guys. I realize that I ask some silly questions sometimes and you must get tired of respondidn to a million questions of the same nature.

Ya see, I have hepatitis C, which I contracted during one of my 8 cesareans and child birth transfusions. I already had the treatments, and they won't usually let you do it twice. It stayed in remission for a while, but when my husband died, i lost my insurance, and didn't qualify for state medical,, so I just kind of let it flow.. If they did let me take the treatments again, it would cost 2,500 dollars a month for the meds, and that usually only puts it back into remission for a little wile longer.

If I make it through school, and if I can work with Deaf righs organization, that will be cool. But, that would only be a drop in the bucket compared to what is needed. Sometimes I think what is needed is a big mouth ole granny that will tell the hearing community what is really up, and light a fire under their buts. I don't know,, but that is why I ask so many questions,, so I will really understand the problems and what can be done.

Anyway, I get tired really easy, and sick really easy now,, and I just want to accomplish all I can for as long as I can to help protect our next generation of Deaf people, especially kids, from enduring the crap that the hearing people do out of ignorance and indiffernce. I thank you all for your information and help. If I can pinpoint the real problems, and find out what might be some good solutions, then maybe I can inspire other hearing people to take up where I leave off.

Thanks guys. I realize that I ask some silly questions sometimes and you must get tired of respondidn to a million questions of the same nature.

Ya see, I have hepatitis C, which I contracted during one of my 8 cesareans and child birth transfusions. I already had the treatments, and they won't usually let you do it twice. It stayed in remission for a while, but when my husband died, i lost my insurance, and didn't qualify for state medical,, so I just kind of let it flow.. If they did let me take the treatments again, it would cost 2,500 dollars a month for the meds, and that usually only puts it back into remission for a little wile longer.

If I make it through school, and if I can work with Deaf righs organization, that will be cool. But, that would only be a drop in the bucket compared to what is needed. Sometimes I think what is needed is a big mouth ole granny that will tell the hearing community what is really up, and light a fire under their buts. I don't know,, but that is why I ask so many questions,, so I will really understand the problems and what can be done.

Anyway, I get tired really easy, and sick really easy now,, and I just want to accomplish all I can for as long as I can to help protect our next generation of Deaf people, especially kids, from enduring the crap that the hearing people do out of ignorance and indiffernce. I thank you all for your information and help. If I can pinpoint the real problems, and find out what might be some good solutions, then maybe I can inspire other hearing people to take up where I leave off.

Geez...u have been through tough times but yet, u still kept your positive attitude and still care for others.

No, none of your posts offended me. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

I hope u feel better and recover soon!!! :hug:

Geez...u have been through tough times but yet, u still kept your positive attitude and still care for others.

No, none of your posts offended me. I really appreciate your thoughtfulness.

I hope u feel better and recover soon!!! :hug:

Thanks Shel,,, but you don't recover from Hep C.. IT is deadly. :) the question is, what can I accomplish with the time I gots left? Throughout my life, I have made a few little splashes and the ripples have grown into bigger things,,, Like I once started a homeless ministry out of nothing,, and I fought to get minimum wage raised in Oregon,, and it worked.. but I have only started to make the ripple to protect Deaf rights. I just feel like God has put it into my heart to actually plant some seeds. I may not see them grow up,, but dang,,, It has to start somewhere,,, United we stand,, But you have to unite,, and then stand,, and know what you are trying to change,, .. And there are ways to do it.

REMEMBER THE DEAF PRESIDENT NOW MOVEMENT! Someone has to get pissed off enough and put their voice out there long enough and smart enough,, with enough backing,,, and they can't ignore it forever. The Deaf community, with their families and friends that are hearing, are a big voting block.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Shel,,, but you don't recover from Hep C.. IT is deadly. :) the question is, what can I accomplish with the time I gots left? Throughout my life, I have made a few little splashes and the ripples have grown into bigger things,,, Like I once started a homeless ministry out of nothing,, and I fought to get minimum wage raised in Oregon,, and it worked.. but I have only started to make the ripple to protect Deaf rights. I just feel like God has put it into my heart to actually plant some seeds. I may not see them grow up,, but dang,,, It has to start somewhere,,, United we stand,, But you have to unite,, and then stand,, and know what you are trying to change,, .. And there are ways to do it.

REMEMBER THE DEAF PRESIDENT NOW MOVEMENT! Someone has to get pissed off enough and put their voice out there long enough and smart enough,, with enough backing,,, and they can't ignore it forever. The Deaf community, with their families and friends that are hearing, are a big voting block.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't despair. Get a new doctor. At least half of people treated for 6 months with a therapy of interferon and ribavirin in combination are cured of Hepatitis C. And there are further treatments if that doesn't work.

Don't despair. Get a new doctor. At least half of people treated for 6 months with a therapy of interferon and ribavirin in combination are cured of Hepatitis C. And there are further treatments if that doesn't work.

I did the treatments,, interferon,,, 2,500 a months worth for 6 months,,, Made me sick... LOL... No insurance since my husband died in 05, and now it is a pre-existing condition... It dropped the levels,,, but not cure.. Next would be a transplant,, or maybe I can just stay ahead of it by taking care of me , SO I try that... I believe God knows what he is doing.. I just want to fix a few of the injustices in the world before I go.. :) and thanks... YOu are right.. interferon made a huge different and gave me a reprieve..

Back