Paranormal, Ufo, And Unexplained

Cappy

Reaction score
Anyone have Paranormal, UFO, and anything Unexplained/photos to share?

On several occasions, I have had my bed bumped when no one else was around.
Another time, two years ago while vacationing at a rental lake house in WI, I had my foot picked up and then dropped while I was in bed alone. I had full body, chills and goose bumps when that happened.

Last edited:
When my husband died, I felt his presence a few times. The first time I felt him roll over in bed and put his arm around me. I felt that was his way of saying he was ok. Also my daughter and her friend who was living with us for a while saw a presence in the house a few times.

Yeah I was living with my sister and her husband and my sister and I were playing card and heard someone coming up the stairs we thought it was her
husband. Then realize the footsteps were way too heavy to be his , we looked in the hallway and no one was there . Our landlord heard it too and was standing hallway downstairs with a knife in his hand b/c the footsteps sounded so threaten . My brother in law had a friend who was into paranormal actives and came over to our apartment and went into the attic and said he could feel the presence of someone there that was very restless . My sister did some research and found that a
sea captain use to live in the house and die at sea and he had a family . Everyone one in the house heard the footsteps and I did too b/c they were so heavy, so it had to been something in the hallway that night .

Here it's ! :)

Do you see what I see? This photo is me in the plaid sleep wear heading to the kitchen. Below me is my dog following me. The kid is my grandson, waving at Grandma. Do, you see what I see, right below my grandsons armpit?103_2324a.jpg 103_2324BWa.jpg

I haven't (that I remember), maybe I will someday. My friend says she is recently experiencing something... at around 4 am or so she'll hear knocking- 3 hard, firm knocks. She goes to look, nobody there. Says one night it happened multiple times. Quiet and still outside. One night after the knocking she took the bigger dog (mastiff), he didn't bark but his muscles all bunched up and tense and she had to drag him back in the house. It's happened quite a few times - and usually when she's the only one in the house. I told her that it might be her mom who died in 2014 (wanting to come visit the grandbaby when he's there maybe). She thought maybe she was dreaming but neither of us think so.

Will have to ask if it's still going on.

I was at the beach on the pier, I snapped a pic and in the photo you can see old sea man's face. It was weird ! I found the pic lol

Attachments

• Photo 111.jpg
    Photo 111.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
My dad saw Beelzebub once. I've had a couple of prophetic dreams. Never seen a spook though. :D

Do you see what I see? This photo is me in the plaid sleep wear heading to the kitchen. Below me is my dog following me. The kid is my grandson, waving at Grandma. Do, you see what I see, right below my grandsons armpit?View attachment 23030 View attachment 23031
I see a faint shadow in the pic. I lived next to a small hotel that was very old it was build in the 1800's and there a piano on the first floor.
People said they heard someone one playing the piano in the middle of the night , a few people told about this .

Concerning my photo: Look at the fog/mist under his arm.
DYSWIS.jpg

Oops, sorry did not see that you posted.I noticed something directly to the right of it?
Yes. It got old and faded lol before, it was clear as day!

I have seen the outline of spirit's body and orbs. I feel someone petting my hair sometimes. I feel energy from people and spirits.

I was at the beach on the pier, I snapped a pic and in the photo you can see old sea man's face. It was weird ! I found the pic lol
Where is the face?

Back