Online friend

whodatshroom

Reaction score
Doesn't it annoy you after talking to opposite sex online and you start to like them, but then you start to get to know them well enough to lose interest in them?

Then later, you post something in your personal journal or that person hears something about you being with someone else, having sex, finding a nude of you online, or being pregnant or whatever, and that person flips the hell out. Starts getting all pissed off and acts like you're his/her gf/bf, when you never in the first place were or ever had the intention to be their bf/gf.

God, that happened to me today and it just annoyed the hell out of me. I'm just very very annoyed that someone would act like that.

:wtf:

happened with my ex. i kept my online blog and he knew it... would flip out at me if he found out about me going to a party.

Men are just stupid... well not ALL. ;-)

I had a cyber 'boyfriend' of some sort. We had met in a chatroom in 2001 and never met face-to-face. I was going to a friend's birthday party, and he acted jealous... like I was going to sleep with every single dude! :crazy:

gnarlydorkette said:
happened with my ex. i kept my online blog and he knew it... would flip out at me if he found out about me going to a party.

Men are just stupid... well not ALL. ;-)

But this dude who flipped out on me, was not even a boyfriend, I didn't like him like that, but I knew he cared about me like that. I told him I wasn't really into him like that. But nope, he had to be all immature.

dmarenz said:
I had a cyber 'boyfriend' of some sort. We had met in a chatroom in 2001 and never met face-to-face. I was going to a friend's birthday party, and he acted jealous... like I was going to sleep with every single dude! :crazy:

Men are pretty strange at times...but women are crazy too. I feel like I can't have a social dating life without feeling guilty about this guy who likes me alot. I don't even want to date him.

Back