Oklahoma State football college:Deaf guy is senior this year

TFWFalcon

Reaction score
Deaf guy play for Oklahoma State college football. Would be any NFL draft pick him this spring?. We will keep eyes on him this season and spring time NFL draft. Here link:Tulsa World Sports Extra

"I can't hear the whistles during the game," Van Zant said. "I just have to keep playing until I notice the other players have quit playing.

"When the ball moves, that's when I move. When everybody else stops playing, that's when I know the play is over. All deaf players play like that."

That reminded me of my basketball tournment in Dallas Texas... When the other team dribbles the ball and I was defending him and I pretended the refree blow the wristle and he stop dribbling and turned his head toward the refree and I grabbed the ball away and drible all the way down and scored. The other team got mad and complains. LOL

That reminded me of my basketball tournment in Dallas Texas... When the other team dribbles the ball and I was defending him and I pretended the refree blow the wristle and he stop dribbling and turned his head toward the refree and I grabbed the ball away and drible all the way down and scored. The other team got mad and complains. LOL

LOL..funny....I have a good memory when I was in high school football anyway when punt start kick but referee blow whistle so I stop play. My teammate one guy keep continue play and pick ball up then start race run all the way to touchback. All of my and oppose team watch him. I was start laughed. he said huh???oh fuck I suck run down there for nothing. HEHEHEH

LOL..funny....I have a good memory when I was in high school football anyway when punt start kick but referee blow whistle so I stop play. My teammate one guy keep continue play and pick ball up then start race run all the way to touchback. All of my and oppose team watch him. I was start laughed. he said huh???oh fuck I suck run down there for nothing. HEHEHEH

LOL

Back