Oh My God... The Largest Gummy Bear!

Whoa!

I wouldn't buy it. I know I'd feel slightly nauseated if I had to eat it for few days.

If you're going to get it then have fun! :)

gosh my son will beg me for it. I will make sure that he does not see it. if we get it then my son and I will end up eating it together. lol

Wirelessly posted

You better hide it away from me otherwise I'd be like "bitch, imma scratch yer eyes out" oohhh sweet or sour gummies during pregnancy... *drooools!*

Mrs. B, you can have my gummy bears. I am not wild about them.

Too much gummy high for me. :-P A handful of gummy bears is good enough for me.

I wonder how gummy they really are?

The have different kinds of gummy candies. Some are harder to chew than other. Some are very soft and tender.

Wirelessly posted

You better hide it away from me otherwise I'd be like "bitch, imma scratch yer eyes out" oohhh sweet or sour gummies during pregnancy... *drooools!*

with sugars on it and make it more sour. *yummmmy*

I got that for my boyfriend last year as part of his birthday present! We'd joked about it, so I got him one. They're definitely big. We had to cut it into pieces, and it lasted a while.

SO COOL! I LOVE GUMMYS!! I bought one of these for my little sister once (red bear) she took one bite and threw it away, what a waste!

YUCK! I am not fond of gummy candies...only one I really like is gummy worm, sour one. Wegmans sell those, and we gobbled them up within about a week! Opps!

oh.my.god... I'm dreaming..

The gummy worms could last for the whole band, we have about 160-200 people in the band, so maybe 1 or 2 of those could feed the whole band. Good god!

Those are freaking HOOGE!!!!! I like gummy bears, but I'm not all nuts so much about them to have the World's Largest Gummy Bear. I'm more into Twizzlers and Pretzel M&M's.

gosh my son will beg me for it. I will make sure that he does not see it. if we get it then my son and I will end up eating it together. lol
lol..if there's love, there's sharing..
signature_icon.jpg

Wirelessly posted

**jillio putting her hands up and backing away from the gummi bears.**

Back