Official Presidential and Congressional Election Night Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! Arizona has elected Obama!

Ah I see. According to CNN on the TV, Arizona is still in the "yellow" state which means their polls has closed but they have not yet as of made a decision.

That is why I was asking to be sure.

Large cities voted for Dem. Obama so far:

Indy, Miami, Tampa, Chicago, Cleveland, DC, Philly, Atlanta, Detroit, New York...

That is what I really meant which is none new about those large cities going for Democrats.

Did anyone hear that CNN guy trying to answer that question Campbell asked which is "What states does McCain need to win now?" and the guy is like trying not to say that Obama pretty much won, so he's saying stuff like "Ummm well its not looking good, but if he wins this one, this one, this one....and this one... this one and by miracle he wins this one too then MAAAYBE he will win, its kinda looking bleak though...." lol

MSNBC says Obama 200 - McCain 90

CNN says Obama 199 - McCain 78

Looks like Obama is winning by landslide! (still early ofc)

Large cities voted for Dem. Obama so far:

Indy, Miami, Tampa, Chicago, Cleveland, DC, Philly, Atlanta, Detroit, New York...

That is what I really meant which is none new about those large cities going for Democrats.

Milwaukee isn't as large a city as the ones you've mentioned, but it's still Democratic.

Did anyone hear that CNN guy trying to answer that question Campbell asked which is "What states does McCain need to win now?" and the guy is like trying not to say that Obama pretty much won, so he's saying stuff like "Ummm well its not looking good, but if he wins this one, this one, this one....and this one... this one and by miracle he wins this one too then MAAAYBE he will win, its kinda looking bleak though...." lol

Yes, I heard that. :laugh2:

That's funny :laugh2:

Milwaukee isn't as large a city as the ones you've mentioned, but it's still Democratic.

Yeah, yet I didn't include other sub-large cities but those I mentioned are larger than Milwaukee's, however.

Also that in history it has been almost always like that... have seen like that in my 25 years+ time as a voter.

Wow! 70,000 people are in Chicago's Grant Park cheering Obama on to victory!

MSNBC has Obama at 200 and McCain at 124.

Supposedly, McCain won Texas. No surprise there.

2edumfn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back