Official Presidential and Congressional Election Night Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McCain is catching up on Obama in Florida.

OBAMA WINS VERMONT.

No surprise. Glad I could help.

Funny how CNN and MSNBC have different electoral vote totals. :scratch:

Obama wins Maryland! :)

Funny how CNN and MSNBC have different electoral vote totals. :scratch:

I prefer CNN because they have much more experienced and less biased political analysts and commentrators. In addition, they have a good and fair balance of contributors of both parties.

I prefer CNN because they have much more experienced and less biased political analysts and commentrators. In addition, they have a good and fair balance of contributors of both parties.

From what I seen, MSNBC is ahead of CNN so?!

Other fifteen states will close their polls in ten minutes and several of them are key battlegrounds.

That's cool! :) I'm currently listening to my favorite MSNBC political pundits Chris Matthews, Keith Olberman and Rachel Maddow who are all analyzing the election.

Democrats takes a Senate seat from Elizabeth Dole in North Carolina!

I've got windows for CNN, MSNBC and DailyKos open while my TV is tuned to CBS and their coverage.

All of this while I'm having a few beers. Sheesh.

God, The more I keep watching this election coverage on the television, It makes me feel like I'm watching a heated basketball game.

The anticipation is killing me! I just want the result to come in at ONCE instead of waiting for all of them to flow in little by little! :lol:

God, The more I keep watching this election coverage on the television, It makes me feel like I'm watching a heated basketball game.

The anticipation is killing me! I just want the result to come in at ONCE instead of waiting for all of them to flow in little by little! :lol:

Yeeah! :lol:

I've got windows for CNN, MSNBC and DailyKos open while my TV is tuned to CBS and their coverage.

All of this while I'm having a few beers. Sheesh.

Care to join you for a couple of beer? :D

CNN now says Obama has 102 electoral votes while McCain has 43.

(I'm switching between CNN and MSNBC during commercial breaks.)

Obama is the projected winner for the following states:

Rhode Island
Michigan
Wisconsin (Yay! Looks like my vote counted! :))
Minnesota
New York

Ah Alabama goes to McCain.

103-43 for McCain

OH MY GOD! Even though only 1% reported, Im surprised Obama is in the lead for Alabama!!! Im surprised that more than 1,000 people voted for him! I feel so alone here in Alabama, seems like EVERYONE is a Republican!

Edit: I spoke too soon but still Im surprised that it cut that close!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back