Obama supports Mosque at Ground Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody there needs to chill out :)

People's thoughts On Islamic center In NY

HtUTm.jpg

Not this kind......no

I personally found it gutwrenchingly funny, to the point of tears. Not a surprise we had opposite reactions. Gotta keep those battle lines in place.

Mocking death isn't funny to all of us.

Right, but the same person found humor in someone wearing a KKK costume. I found that unfunny. I feel no remorse in laughing at this picture. It shows absolute absurdity.

Make sure to report this offensive image at once. You will sleep better.

mocking death? nothing like it here. the picture is actually a perfect description of people's perception of mosque on Ground Zero.

Exactly..... Especially to those of us who lost friends on 9/11.

people lost friends too. some of them support it. some don't. it's moot point anyway.

mocking death? nothing like it here.

It's the same typical crap that goes on here time after time; the same tired warriors fighting against the same enemy, regardless of the issue. Boring.

Right, but the same person found humor in someone wearing a KKK costume. I found that unfunny. I feel no remorse in laughing at this picture. It shows absolute absurdity.

Make sure to report this offensive image at once. You will sleep better.
For your information, the only posts that I report are the spams.

Just because I don't find a post humorous means that I would try to censure it. It just means that I have an equal right to state my opinion of it.

My work is just several blocks away from it.
I imagine you were in the area during this attack. You saw the aftermath. You probably knew some of the casualties. It was a life changing event. Funny how something that brought us all together now drives people apart. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back