NYPD Cop in Chokehold Death Loses Gun, Badge

Do you know what it means, "It can happen"?

do you know what it means - NOT LIKELY ESPECIALLY IN HIGH PROFILE CASE?

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/03/justice/new-york-grand-jury-chokehold/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
A grand jury decided against an indictment Wednesday in the death of Eric Garner, an unarmed black man, who died after white police officer Daniel Pantaleo put him in a chokehold, according to two law enforcement officials.

NO INDICTMENT????? I don't get it.... This officer should be criminally charged for it. I guess we'll have to wait and see why did the grand jury decided against it.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/03/justice/new-york-grand-jury-chokehold/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

NO INDICTMENT????? I don't get it.... This officer should be criminally charged for it. I guess we'll have to wait and see why did the grand jury decided against it.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/0...p-in-chokehold-death-unarmed-man-source-says/

There was not enough evidence , huh??? You can see in the video what went down how more evidence do you need , do they want the dead man to talk too?

But the Brown family rather burns ferguson down than suing Officer Wilson on wrongful death.

But the Brown family rather burns ferguson down than suing Officer Wilson on wrongful death.

Wrong , that was the step dad saying that, his parents wanted people to protest in peace and they said this a number of time.

Uh oh,,Looks like theres gonna be a riot in the bronx tonight.

Bronx? why bronx?

and no there won't be any riot. I can't remember the last time we've had riot in here. there's a huge protest at Rockefeller Center.... nowhere close to Bronx. we're not Ferguson. and plus.... NYC = #1 largest police force in USA.... NYPD already has contingencies in place to squash any potential violent riots. they've been doing this for a long time.

an email from my brother's corporate security

The NYPD and Local Media indicate that protesters plan to demonstrate at 7:00 PM local time at Rockefeller Center, located near Rockefeller Plaza & W 50th St. There are no initial reports regarding the size or length of the protest. The action is in response to the grand jury decision to not indict officers in the death of Eric Garner. Expect disruptions in the area. Protesters are also expected at other locations through out the city including:

Protest#1: Today, December 3—Start: 1630 Hours—Group: National Action Network—Location: Grand Central Station (near Apple Store)—Command: MTS Pct
Protest#2: Today, December 3—Start: 1700 Hours—Group: People’s Power Assemblies ONGOING—Location: Union Square Park—Command: 13th Pct
Protest#3: Today, December 3—Start: 1700 Hours—Group: National Action Network & Eric Garner’s Family—Location: Times Square-- Command: MTS Pct
Protest#4: Today, December 3—Start: 1700 Hours—Group: Stop Mass Incarceration Network—Location: Union Square Park then MARCH to Rockefeller Center—Commands: 13th & MTN Pcts
Protest#5: Today, December 3—Start: 1800 Hours—Group: Bike Bloc—Locations: Meet at Tompkins Square Park then RIDE to Union Square Park—Commands: 9th & 13th Pcts
Protest#6: Today, December 3—Start: 1900 Hours—Group: People’s Power Assemblies—Location: Rockefeller Center (Tree Lighting Ceremony)—Command: MTN Pct
Protest#7: Thursday, December 4—Start: 1600 Hours—Group: National Action Network—Location: 41 Bay Street, Staten Island—Command: 120th Pct
Protest#8: Thursday, December 4—Start: 1730 Hours—Group: Peoples Justice for Community and Police—Location: Foley Square Park—Command: 5th Pct

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ackage-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
Banned Chokehold Is Used
Officer Pantaleo reaches around Mr. Garner’s neck. He holds Mr. Garner in what William J. Bratton, the police commissioner, said appeared to be a chokehold. The New York City Police Department has banned the use of this particular hold, but the grand jury would only consider this to the extent that it indicated whether the officer was intentionally trying to kill Mr. Garner, acting “recklessly,” or in a “criminally negligent” manner, the legal definitions of various levels of murder and manslaughter.

are you kidding me????? INTENTIONALLY trying to kill???? that's not the whole point!!!

the point is... this officer had engaged in a reckless and illegal manner.

You remember that a deaf man died last 1990 after a struggle with Gallaudet University campus police, prohibits its officers from using choke holds.

Cop was charged or was fired?

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ackage-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

are you kidding me????? INTENTIONALLY trying to kill???? that's not the whole point!!!

the point is... this officer had engaged in a reckless and illegal manner.

Plus a cop was shoving the guy face right into the sidewalk when he kept saying "I can't breathe!" There is going to be a protest in Boston tonight, about 5,000 people are going to march to the Christmas tree lighting to protest. So far the protests in Boston been peaceful for Brown killing ,
I really feel this wrong to bring the protest to were families will be bringing their young kids. That is reckless behavior and put kids at risk of getting hurt if a riot does break out.

You remember that a deaf man died last 1990 after a struggle with Gallaudet University campus police, prohibits its officers from using choke holds.

Cop was charged or was fired?

I cant believe that I forget what happened with the GU campus police. I was there a few minutes later and everyone kept us out of this building. Then I found out what happened to carl dupree. :( He was a ASL user.

I cant believe that I forget what happened with the GU campus police. I was there a few minutes later and everyone kept us out of this building. Then I found out what happened to carl dupree. :( He was a ASL user.

http://underthehill.wordpress.com/2...yewitness-of-the-tragic-death-of-carl-dupree/

How tragic that was and it only happen b/c cops did not know ASL , you gotta be joking ! You would think that was the was first thing a cop needed to know to work at Gallaudet .

http://underthehill.wordpress.com/2...yewitness-of-the-tragic-death-of-carl-dupree/

How tragic that was and it only happen b/c cops did not know ASL , you gotta be joking ! You would think that was the was first thing a cop needed to know to work at Gallaudet .

did it mention what happened to the campus secrutiy after carl was killed? I was there but cant believe i forget what HAPPPENED to the campus security. I think He is free with no charge for it.

Yeah I was a student at galluadet. Remind you that the adminsitration is full of hearing people who likes to control/operate with the deaf students. :roll: same for some teachers who know nothing ASL and hire an interpreter. that is not about here in this thread. its an old news.

did it mention what happened to the campus secrutiy after carl was killed? I was there but cant believe i forget what HAPPPENED to the campus security. I think He is free with no charge for it.

Yeah I was a student at galluadet. Remind you that the adminsitration is full of hearing people who likes to control/operate with the deaf students. :roll: same for some teachers who know nothing ASL and hire an interpreter. that is not about here in this thread. its an old news.

Yeah , I know but someone brought it up and it's new news too me.

I was there too. Outside of what is now the SLCC building. in front of the football field.

Back