Nyle DiMarco Joins 'Dancing With the Stars'

Re: Marlee vs Nyle, I don't think it's age, I think it's simply the ability to move effortlessly, fluid-ly.
It's something you are born with. Nyle's got it, Marlee doesn't, - as simple as that.

Fuzzy

I am currently watching it the show lol Nyle looks he will be last. Thank you for posting , I cheated haha

I can't believe he is in 1st place!
Peta's an amazing teacher! Both spell H-O-T on the dance floor!

I can see she loved the results after , Len being harsh last week on Nyle with his musicality comment. So wrong and Peta knew how wrong it was. I loved them tonight!

I missed it last night, but I saw videos on FB and it looks fabulous. I liked the judges' comments, and I really love that they show the interpreter in some scenes. Nyle is really representing the Deaf well. Love it all, and again, the man is hot. :)

Peta supports Nyle. Plus, all the hard work involved to dance with a deaf man , it's ok Peta ! You rock !
Nyle got the first "10" of the season!! I hope drama does not get worse. I don't want it to affect his performance.

Judge got mistake for scores oops!! 37!

Last edited:
I have not gotten to follow it this time. But every year they have had one show where everyone switches partners.

That's exactly what it was. So I'm sure next week it's back to Peta again.

Back