Next generation gaming consoles

A huge 'meh' from me - plugging your computer into your HDTV is so much nicer and flexible. Same big screen, in many cases a gamepad is possible, but with mods and so many other features.

Why the hell do I have to have paid for Xbox Live Gold to use the 360's web browser/Youtube, especially as both of those things aren't as good as the ones on my laptop?

That is what MS and Sony are competing against.

Rumour is that both PS4 and 360 are being announced before E3, so E3 can be less about the reveal and more about the launch games.

Other rumor of PS4 controller ...

tumblr_mi9xepNHrk1qiavcao1_r1_500.gif

Playstation 4 will be likely my choice because of Japanese RPG.

It is confirmed that PS4 will use x86 CPU, that what most computers, including Mac use x86 CPU.

I wasn't interesting of PS4. I plan to build second gaming PC is fun for me.

I wasn't interesting of PS4. I plan to build second gaming PC is fun for me.

Ok, not all games will port to PC, especially first party games by Sony will sticking with game console.

Watch Dogs is very nice game, also I'm sure that PC gamers will enjoy the next-gen graphic, similar to PS4.

At the time (SNES) consoles and PCs actually did different stuff. PCs had the great strategy and simulator games, consoles had the platformers, shoot 'em ups and silly fun stuff.

Now the big games come out for console and get a grudingly made PC port.

At the time (SNES) consoles and PCs actually did different stuff. PCs had the great strategy and simulator games, consoles had the platformers, shoot 'em ups and silly fun stuff.

Now the big games come out for console and get a grudingly made PC port.

Now with PS4, it should make port to PC so easily due to x86, except for OS difference.

PS4 game look so good. But one thing annoy, where is show to console but only show is controllers. I only glad New final fantasy will out on PS4 :)

Now with PS4, it should make port to PC so easily due to x86, except for OS difference.

Console gamers don't want complicated games, say the executives. They want CoD and games with quicktime events and press 'A' to win.

Never mind that when a more complex or involved game like Skyrim or Deus Ex or Gran Turismo comes out, people go nuts for it.

Console gamers don't want complicated games, say the executives. They want CoD and games with quicktime events and press 'A' to win.

Never mind that when a more complex or involved game like Skyrim or Deus Ex or Gran Turismo comes out, people go nuts for it.

lol, that's funny. :giggle:

Yes, the game console is usually low cost version of PC that alternatively to play game, but limitation, such as no mods, no developer console are critical view of game console.

Back