News from RR

Angel1989

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just received a message from RR. She is doing well but sounds likes her recovery is going slow. She won't be home until Oct. 10th. She wanted me to say "hi" to all of you.

Definitely sending positive thoughts her way.

Her humor is missed here.

I am glad to know she is recovering, even slowly.

Oh I am glad to hear she is okay and do hope this surgery has helped her. Hope her recovery is trouble free.

Tell her quack and hello :)

Please give her best wishes for a speedy recovery from Reba.

And a :hug:

:)

Good to hear. Let her know how much she is missed her on AD.

I'm sure she will check in once she is feeling better. She said the surgery went well and that she is at a rehab center learning how to get her balance back. She is also on very strong IV antibiotics to cure/prevent infection. Knowing her and how strong she is, she will probably be home before Oct. 10th. She did say that the computer there is really awful.

We all miss you RR!!!!

What kind of surgery? I hope she recovers quickly!

Ear surgery. She posted about it a while back, near the end of August. I think she had it at the beginning of September, if memory serves me correctly. I believe it was the 2nd. And I, too, hope she recovers quickly, as well.

Good to hear she is doing well... hope she get speedy recovery from her surgery.

Thank you all!...I sneak away at times to get on a computer...(I had to re-wire one computer to get it to work...HAHA)....Feel the staff is looking all over for me,,,,(of course I give 'em Hell)......I'm in a Rehab Facility....
I had infection on the Bone (ear)....plus it was the 5th surgery on the left ear...and my balance took a nose-dive....but am getting it back slowly....

See you guys again!

Back