New Year 2007 Deaf Party

kitty45

Reaction score
Hello

The New Year 2007 is coming soon and soon. I'd love to go to the Deaf party around in Europe and to meet deaf people. Could you give me info about the event?

kitty (from UK)

cool.. i dont know about Europe but here in Arkansas.. not sure yet.. i probably will have a date and go out and have fun! :)

No, I'm not from Europe.

I'm going to New Year Party in Chicago area.

Beer... Beer... Beer... :D

Planned hockey play outside cold rink Toronto cityhall 2007 NEW YEAR.

Dunno what to do about NYE becuz my hometown is dead...sad for deafies here. :( Maybe stay home and get drunk while watch the ball hit 2007, lol.

Party in London for NYE

Hi peeps, for those who wondering where to go for NYE ....Visit London!! Londoner deafies organising New Years Eve Deaf Rave party there. More info coming on soon at Deaf Rave - Organised By Deaf People For Deaf People

Lots of Internationals come here every year too, meet new other deafies and cheack out London town itself!

Hope this info helps, watch out the space!

Deaf Rave organisers

Hello Kitty45 !

I'm a French boy. I live in North of Paris. I'm 22 years old. I speak French and English (a very little in Italian). I discover this site, today.
I'd like to meet deaf persons. I will enjoy to talk them by mail, ...
Can you tell me who are you, where do you live …
If you want to come in Paris (or in Lyon with my deaf friends), don't hesitate to talk to me by mail (des_flo4891@hotmail.com).
See you soon, I hope.

Bye
Florent

Back