New around here :)

quirkylibra

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am pretty new here. I signed up a few months ago, but have been working up to introducing myself. I have been loosing my hearing for a little over 10yrs (that I know of). I have nerve damage and will most likely continue to loose. I wear hearing aids in both ears for school and work. I prefer the go without them in my personal life, but do not hear well without them. I will be 29 in a few weeks :) and live in PA near philly.

I do not know ASL, but would love to learn. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good way to learn? I have looked up a few classes in the area, but between school and work, I can not make the times. :dunno:

Hi and welcome.
aslpro
lifeprint.com
make time for a class or two, no substitute

Hi :wave:

Nan_ Mathews had gave you a couple of sites they are good :)

Hi and :welcome: to AD! How far are you from Philly? There is a big Deaf community there and also there is a small one in Reading.

Thank you for the warm welcome and the sites. I would def prefer classes, just hard without free time lol. I live about 30mins outside of Philly.

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

Back