Need Your Support

nah, i respect jen's feelings so if she says she don't want guys, then we all need to respect that.

Originally posted by PSORules79
nah, i respect jen's feelings so if she says she don't want guys, then we all need to respect that.
She wants me so bad. :cool:

Originally posted by PSORules79
Lol then why are you going out with a girl to a prom if you'd rather take Jen instead ?
I am not in high school therefore I can't ask a girl to go to prom with me.

but if jenn started liking guys i'd give her a try but naw.. i like one girl who's a bachelor major at RIT so i'm satisfied.

Are you guys going to have the two different forums running up for a while?

[off-topic]

Brain,

However, for now we will be keeping both forums, AllDeaf (powered by phpBB) and AllDeaf v.2 (powerd by vBulletin) until the majority of the members move to the new forum which will eventually only stand. That means each and every one of you will have to re-register with AD (AllDeaf v2) in order to post. The site is www.alldeaf.com/v2/

Stevey Boy, cool, thanks. I look forward getting the hang of this... :)

Sure, no problem. If you need any some help, try to conact me, or Kevbo or Alex. That's all you need to know.

even though I cant get my old nickname back because of space limits, I m gonna support you all the way.

-Running naked

Originally posted by Bythefrozenlake
even though I cant get my old nickname back because of space limits, I m gonna support you all the way.

-Running naked

heeey RJ !!! welcome aboard !! :D

Back