My friend needs your help

jhlip

Reaction score
Two of my friends are trying to get married before Christmas. They have been together over 10 years. Money is tight and they NEED YOUR HELP. Please help us out. Please vote at Real Radio 104.1 They are trying to get money for the wedding and have a DJ named Shannon Burke officate. You may have heard of him.

Please go to the site above and Click on the "Hitched for the Holidays"
Choose our couple under choice: Springer - No. 3

Thanks for your vote.

Two of my friends are trying to get married before Christmas. They have been together over 10 years. Money is tight and they NEED YOUR HELP. Please help us out. Please vote at Real Radio 104.1 They are trying to get money for the wedding and have a DJ named Shannon Burke officate. You may have heard of him.
Please go to the site above and Click on the "Hitched for the Holidays"
Choose our couple under choice: Springer - No. 3

Thanks for your vote.

We're Deaf--you think some of us actually hear the radio? :roll: :lol:

That is too bad if they need the money to get married before Christmas. We don't know this people who are getting married and as for the radio we are deaf and never listen to the programs on the radio. I don't know why you came on AllDeaf, thinking that we can hear with the help of hearing aids and CIs (Cochlear Implants). Yes, we do have hearing people on AllDeaf, but they are interest in the discussion in our deafness. This is a scam when it comes to money matter. The people who are planning to get married have to find ways to save money and then get married when the time come. Why the rush when they don't have money to get married. Weird. :nono:

wait a second. why does this post sound (forgive the pun) familiar? wasn't this the same dude who recently visited ad and went off on deaf people saying how pitiful our lives were because we couldn't listen to the radio?

wait a second. why does this post sound (forgive the pun) familiar? wasn't this the same dude who recently visited ad and went off on deaf people saying how pitiful our lives were because we couldn't listen to the radio?

I had forgotten, and I think it was removed if it is the same guy. Very weird.

It's a prank. may be from the radio station DJ's or listeners. Who asks for money on second post? Radio station no less on deaf forum.

Its not a joke. I am not deaf. I am dumb obviously. I just thought you might be interested and maybe help my friends out. I am a legitimate member. I have never posted before. I usually only read about advances in the science/medical field.

Its not a joke. I am not deaf. I am dumb obviously. I just thought you might be interested and maybe help my friends out. I am a legitimate member. I have never posted before. I usually only read about advances in the science/medical field.

Well, I believe you're in wrong forum. :laugh2:

Back