My Daughter, Alexanderia. =D

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
My daughter became 10 months old already. She start to walk around with the support a bit now. *touchy* Plus, she started to sign MORE and MORE words now. She just learned to sign "done", "bath", "walk", "Sasha"(my best friend's name), "Samantha"(my sister's name too), "jumpy", "cat" and "thanks".

So heres the pictures!

lexikissy.jpg

Anybody want a kissy from my daughter, Alexanderia? :lol:

lexintc2.jpg

My best friend, Gabrielle's son Tristan and my babygirl, Alexanderia

101_1704.jpg

My babygirl loves to playing the game called, "Hide and Seek" and she knows how to do that game very well!

101_1707.jpg

Mommy and Daughter moments.

101_1710.jpg

Alexanderia truly loves to crawl over on her mommy!

101_1711.jpg

Look at me! I can stand up!

101_1712.jpg

Ready for something next?!

101_1713.jpg

And yes! I walk with the support a bit! :D

101_1721.jpg

She was like, MOMMY! Done with the pictures! Let me hug you, mommy!

And yes, she knows how to giving people a hug and a kiss! *touchy* now I only have two months left to start to celebrate her first birthday for her.

Add:

Alexanderia knows around more than 20 words to sign right now. AND she's only 10 months and 2 days old right now.

My babygirl loves to playing the game called, "Hide and Seek" and she knows how to do that game very well!

Oh they know that game quick and fast. She is absolutely adorable and sweet on each and every single picture you took! She's an early walker for sure! :D I can see you already scamper behind her... :giggle:

Two months left... countdowns going... That's going to be one first birthday party! :h5:

Jamie

Oh they know that game quick and fast. She is absolutely adorable and sweet on each and every single picture you took! She's an early walker for sure! :D I can see you already scamper behind her... :giggle:

Two months left... countdowns going... That's going to be one first birthday party! :h5:

Jamie

I mean by hide and seek; she will crawl to hide and I will act like that im looking for her and say to her OH I FOUND YOU! she will laugh even she will crawl after me if Im hiding, she will find me. that kind of game, she love to do. Even I tried to do that with my other friends' babies and it seems not work. Odd... Yeppers, she's an early walker but I hope that my brother will be here before she start to walk on her own.

Yeah, two months left. Blah, not looking forward to it but at same time excited. Lol. :h5:

One more thing I forgot to add that she can sign already THAT many words...WOW! She's a smart baby :D

PS. (cause curious): Are you able to talk to her? I am only asking because the video you posted of Alexis crawling, I only heard you *making sounds* (sorry but I don't know how else to put it) instead of calling her name... (please don't take the question in a mean way... I'm just curious and want to learn...)

Jamie

Cute as always, and 20 signs is good! Smart baby. :)

Thank you!

Just 6 weeks younger than your Adam? Wow! :giggle:

Yep, he'll be a year old on April 10th!! 17 more days!!! I know what you mean about being excited and not as the same time!! LOL

WOW 20 signs?? I think I just got 'more' thru to Adam... that's the only one he does so far... we think he tried Eat but no where near as many as Alexanderia... someday!!! :) :)

One more thing I forgot to add that she can sign already THAT many words...WOW! She's a smart baby :D

PS. (cause curious): Are you able to talk to her? I am only asking because the video you posted of Alexis crawling, I only heard you *making sounds* (sorry but I don't know how else to put it) instead of calling her name... (please don't take the question in a mean way... I'm just curious and want to learn...)

Jamie

Yeppers she's very smart, I'm so proud of her.

I can't able to talk to her at all, but I might can say her name or baby or milk or mom or simple word but can't talk very well. I just made noises that she love to hear like mwah mwah or bababa or something like that, but my sister's over there as speaking to her to crawl back and forth of her and me.

That's ok, you can ask me anything :)

Yep, he'll be a year old on April 10th!! 17 more days!!! I know what you mean about being excited and not as the same time!! LOL

WOW 20 signs?? I think I just got 'more' thru to Adam... that's the only one he does so far... we think he tried Eat but no where near as many as Alexanderia... someday!!! :) :)

Wow, soon one year old! Yeah, ugh hate that feelings lol.

Yes, more than 20 words to sign already. I just don't give up on teaching her to sign even my parents and family are helping which is great! And, your son will know mroe signs soon! :D

Forgot to add something;

Alexanderia would let me know if she's poop in her diaper by sign stinky like wave the hand by the nose like say stinky. She will sign stinky EVERYTIME when she poop in her diaper!

Forgot to add something;

Alexanderia would let me know if she's poop in her diaper by sign stinky like wave the hand by the nose like say stinky. She will sign stinky EVERYTIME when she poop in her diaper!

I don't think you need signs for stinky... :giggle: (it's stinks after all) :giggle: jk!

I can't able to talk to her at all, but I might can say her name or baby or milk or mom or simple word but can't talk very well. I just made noises that she love to hear like mwah mwah or bababa or something like that, but my sister's over there as speaking to her to crawl back and forth of her and me.

Cool! (not in a fun way) but I still think it is actually cool for her to learn to talk and to sign with you :D I wonder if there are more parents on here that are deaf but have hearing kids?

Another question: :roll: Do you know whether Alexis will be/might be hoh or deaf later on in life? Is your Deafness congenital?

PS. I'm so in the unknown... :Oops: Jamie

AWWWW! She gotten sooooooooo BIG!! She is soo cute! Not much hair huh? But it'll grow! I was the same thing and didn't have more hair till 3....yea 3!

Anyway, she is sure SMART!!! Some babies walks at 10 months...my son didn't till about 13 months for his 1st steps....and walk more at 14 months. I wanna to squeeze her cutie cheeks! :giggle:

I don't think you need signs for stinky... :giggle: (it's stinks after all) :giggle: jk!

Cool! (not in a fun way) but I still think it is actually cool for her to learn to talk and to sign with you :D I wonder if there are more parents on here that are deaf but have hearing kids?

Another question: :roll: Do you know whether Alexis will be/might be hoh or deaf later on in life? Is your Deafness congenital?

PS. I'm so in the unknown... :Oops: Jamie

Ha ha very funny! :lol:

Yeah, that's awesome. There's one member in here that is my best friend who is deaf having a son who is hearing. Her username is Kazumi, I hope I spell it right lol.

That's pretty good, just never know if she will be deaf or not. Well, I'm third person who is deaf in family. My dad's great aunt and great uncle who are deaf but oral. My dad's sdie family could become deaf/hard of hearing that's why I said just never know.

That's alright, you could ask any questions to learn anything. We learn new something everyday :D

AWWWW! She gotten sooooooooo BIG!! She is soo cute! Not much hair huh? But it'll grow! I was the same thing and didn't have more hair till 3....yea 3!

Anyway, she is sure SMART!!! Some babies walks at 10 months...my son didn't till about 13 months for his 1st steps....and walk more at 14 months. I wanna to squeeze her cutie cheeks! :giggle:

Yeah she's big. Last time, she's 28 1/2 inches and 18 lbs. she have A LOT hair but it's VERY VERY VERY BLONDE hair same like my hair when I was a kid. same here, I didn't get my hair until around 3 years old.

Yeah, she's very smart. and thanks! :D

Wow, she's growing up. :shock: She's really smart, too! Amazing ilttle girl! XD

That's alright, you could ask any questions to learn anything. We learn new something everyday :D

Thanks for being so nice to answer those questions for me! :kiss:

Jamie

PS. Can't wait to see her bday pictures!!! (You'll post some right? :cool2:)

Back