MVP = Mobile Video Phone

crap information your pissing at soresnon now why?. my post delete from yesterday moderator no courtesy inform me FCC released a big order on december 19

you go to fcc, file long complaint fcc laughs at you not see your name in fcc public filing so you is all talk no action vp200 ready to get now mvp not ready now in third year

what delay from soresnon? vp200 ready to get mvp not ready now in third year

i get mvp then i crap it with dog feces or use as target practice

You hate Purple? You should marry Sorenson. :giggle:

Last edited:
You are sorely misinformed. Sorenson is already distributing 10-digit numbering. I know a lot of people with VP-200s with 10-digit numbers already. Please get your facts straight before bashing Sorenson. Read this press release.

Sorenson Communications - Connecting You

I know that Sorenson s report. I dislike that Sorenson had asked petition to FCC to delay. why delay? I got new Sorenson 10-digital number last few month but updated firmware not yet is download. Sorenson is unfriendly to deaf community. They had blocked other VRS to use S-VPs last several months before FCC order rule forced.

Last edited:
I know that Sorenson s report. I dislike that Sorenson had asked petition to FCC to delay. why delay? I got new Sorenson 10-digital number last few month but updated firmware not yet is download. Sorenson is unfriendly to deaf community. They had blocked other VRS to use S-VPs last several months before FCC order rule forced.

No, that petition is not to delay the 10-digit numbering system. All it asks is to give people time to use their proxy number while they are trying to get people educated or switched to the 10-digit numbering system. You and I know that there are thousands and thousands VP-200s out there. It is not going to happen overnight to get everyone switched to the 10-digit numbering system. All they are asking is for an extension to allow the proxy number to continue to work (You will see the warning message "The number you are trying to call has been changed to xxx-xxx-xxxx..."). The same goes for Viable, they still call one another by UserName - shouldn't they be yelled at too? No, because they know it won't happen overnight either. I understand you hate Sorenson, dude, but just for yiour information, it is not the Sorenson's 10-digit numbering system switch that is causing MVP's delay. The same concept applies with ATTBI.com to Comcast.net or Cingular.com to ATT.com, remember when ATTBI was bought by Comcast? Everyone had a grace period to continue using their ATTBI email address for a few months (12 months?) until it's all rolled over. :)

No, that petition is not to delay the 10-digit numbering system. All it asks is to give people time to use their proxy number while they are trying to get people educated or switched to the 10-digit numbering system. You and I know that there are thousands and thousands VP-200s out there. It is not going to happen overnight to get everyone switched to the 10-digit numbering system. All they are asking is for an extension to allow the proxy number to continue to work (You will see the warning message "The number you are trying to call has been changed to xxx-xxx-xxxx..."). The same goes for Viable, they still call one another by UserName - shouldn't they be yelled at too? No, because they know it won't happen overnight either. I understand you hate Sorenson, dude, but just for yiour information, it is not the Sorenson's 10-digit numbering system switch that is causing MVP's delay. The same concept applies with ATTBI.com to Comcast.net or Cingular.com to ATT.com, remember when ATTBI was bought by Comcast? Everyone had a grace period to continue using their ATTBI email address for a few months (12 months?) until it's all rolled over. :)

I m not meaning to hate Sorenson. I know that there are lot of thousands VP-200s and they are working hard to switch 10-digital numbers till June 30. So our Purple representative will change wireless routers for new customer if getting new MVP or configure virtual and port forward servers in wireless router which working to connect to VP 200, OJO, i2eye, VPAD, etc.
Thank you for info about 10-digital number systems, RickL66. Do you work for Sorenson?

[Mod's Edit - previous quote removed]

no sense?? you read FCC Order?? explain this
CSDVRS, GoAmerica, Viable and Snap Petition for Reconsideration and Clarification 60. As stated above, on August 15, 2008, CSDVRS, GoAmerica, Viable and Snap filed a Petition for Reconsideration with respect to the obligations of default and former default providers to route information from an Internet-based TRS user who has CPE of one provider, but is using a different provider as his or her default provider (i.e., the user has ported his or her number).

We deny the Petition for Reconsideration. We reiterate our conclusion in the Internet based TRS Order that an Internet-based TRS user’s CPE should directly provide necessary routing information to the Internet-based TRS user’s default provider.​

looky Ed Alerts

Ed’s Telecom Alert » What Can We Expect from Number Order?

Last edited by a moderator:
no sense?? you read FCC Order?? explain this
CSDVRS, GoAmerica, Viable and Snap Petition for Reconsideration and Clarification 60. As stated above, on August 15, 2008, CSDVRS, GoAmerica, Viable and Snap filed a Petition for Reconsideration with respect to the obligations of default and former default providers to route information from an Internet-based TRS user who has CPE of one provider, but is using a different provider as his or her default provider (i.e., the user has ported his or her number).

We deny the Petition for Reconsideration. We reiterate our conclusion in the Internet based TRS Order that an Internet-based TRS user’s CPE should directly provide necessary routing information to the Internet-based TRS user’s default provider.​
looky Ed Alerts

Ed’s Telecom Alert » What Can We Expect from Number Order?

[Mod's Edit - offending comment removed]

Why talk? Since you don't work for any company you know nothing, why talk? I work for a company I know something you don't. What you speak are blasphemes and listen to rumors you believe and blame it all on our company? You should be happy because we are working hard to provide support to the deaf community and sending out free MVP and you are complicating? How pathetic! You are embarrassing yourself and showing how idiot you really really are. Don't believe every you read.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why talk? Since you don't work for any company you know nothing, why talk? I work for a company I know something you don't. What you speak are blasphemes and listen to rumors you believe and blame it all on our company? You should be happy because we are working hard to provide support to the deaf community and sending out free MVP and you are complicating? How pathetic! You are embarrassing yourself and showing how idiot you really really are. Don't believe every you read.

nathie! dont assume too much me work!

fun inforamton
Hamilton Relay

whare Purply Commie inforamton? :giggle: Purply alway say use tty for 911 in discliamer why?

Can we get back on the topic to HOVRS's MVP?

Nathan and Chevy57, can you shred some light on where we are with HOVRS MVP? I know they have entered the testing phase, but how long will it takes for us to expect the availability of this device? (I forbid you use the word "soon" :ty: )

Right now, I am more concerned of why they have keep saying that it will come out, but is not yet in our hand... yet...

I guess we shouldnt take those devices from other companies for grant (VP-200, VPad and Ojo)-

my 2 cents.

EDIT- PS, pretty please get back on topic, pretty please :D

Can we get back on the topic to HOVRS's MVP?

Nathan and Chevy57, can you shred some light on where we are with HOVRS MVP? I know they have entered the testing phase, but how long will it takes for us to expect the availability of this device? (I forbid you use the word "soon" :ty: )

Right now, I am more concerned of why they have keep saying that it will come out, but is not yet in our hand... yet...

I guess we shouldnt take those devices from other companies for grant (VP-200, VPad and Ojo)-

my 2 cents.

EDIT- PS, pretty please get back on topic, pretty please :D
Actually we are still in testing and I have MVP in my hands. They will be out sometimes in 2009.

They will be out sometimes in 2009.

define "sometimes in 2009"? early 2009? spring 2009? summer 2009? end of 2009?

According to Valve's time, it will be next year.

Well, im off to play L4D/TF2!

N

PS- you know im kidding about the valve time thingy ;-) (for those who dont know, valve's a very good game company with poor commitment when it come to time/date)

hi hubby and I are traveling and would like more info on the MVP any way of getting a purple ticket please??? thanks! :)

hi hubby and I are traveling and would like more info on the MVP any way of getting a purple ticket please??? thanks! :)

You can contact me but since you are not allow to have PM at this moment...

You can't walk around with that thing. The video would be way to shaky for that. Besides, how you going to sign walking around holding that thing? You will still have to place it on a desk or table. Since you have to do that why not just use a small laptop with a built in camera or a viable vpad connected up to wifi.

Back