Man fed cats to his Pit Bulls!!

Opal

Reaction score
OMG, Teenage is Real SICKOOOOO !! Poor Cats and Kittens

Police Say Man Fed Cats to His Pit Bulls
LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga., Thu Sep 20, 05:53 PM

A man captured neighborhood cats and kittens and fed them live to his pit bulls, authorities said Thursday. Tye Hilmo, 21, was charged Thursday with aggravated cruelty to animals.
Hilmo was already in jail on drug, firearm and probation violation charges, Gwinnett County sheriff's spokeswoman Stacey Bourbonnais said.

The new warrant charges that Hilmo "did give injured live cats and kittens to his pit bull dogs and let the pit bulls kill the already injured cats and kittens. Hilmo would capture and injure neighborhood cats for this purpose."

He was arrested Sept. 10 after investigators serving a search warrant on his house found guns and two pounds of marijuana, Bourbonnais said. He has been jailed since then.

Authorities found the bodies of two kittens near Hilmo's residence. Bourbonnais said they also found a gruesome image on Hilmo's cell phone: a picture of one of his pit bulls and one of the mauled, dead kittens, and beneath picture a caption that says "Good Dog."

"It's pretty disturbing," Bourbonnais said.

The initial tip about Hilmo indicated he may be feeding kittens and cats to his dogs to prepare the dogs for fighting, but no dogfighting charges have been leveled against Hilmo, Bourbonnais said.

Sheriff's officials could not immediately say whether Hilmo has an attorney.

Sick Teenagers who enjoy feed Pit bull dog eaten the cats/kittens..
This guy is deserved to be punish and staying behind the bars.

How fucking cruel is that?!?! He is REALLY SICKO!! He should be LOCK UP and not be free at all!!!!!!!!! Stupid guy <-------- :rl:

OMG.... THAT GUY need to be FED to the meanest pitbulls and see how cats and kittens feel?? GOSH!! what a fuckin moron to do this... I am shocked!!!!

where is link?? i want to send to my family n friends.. pls provide link thanks..:D

God....*walking away from this thread*

Geez, that teenager should be locked up in jail for abusing animals!

That's awful thing for anyone to do that to those poor cats. It breaks my heart into pieces. :(

Beside this guy isn't a "teenager" he's 21

:barf: thread... What a terrible!!!!!!!!!

I cannot beleive that man must be definitely sick ...:rl:

WTF How can someone do that to an animal!!!!! He's a fucking sicko and deserves the death sentence to me!

Let me put him :rl: out of his miserable existence.

Those poor cats and kittens. I hope they'll euthanase his dogs.

Ewwww that is really soooo SICKO!!! geez at 21 yrs old boy for feed the cat and kitten to his Pitbull dog ewwww it give me turn into :rl: at him for doing that .. that is very sicko .. glad he is in jail but hope stay for LONG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrrr.

That's so cruel! oh boy that young adult should be banned from having to own any animals in future. So sicko.

right.. 21 years old ... the guy is an adult.. still no excuse.. sheesh! how sicko he is.. i wonder where he got the idea to feed the cats to pitbulls? *shudder* poor cats n kittens.. :(

Back