Make it so that people can't google AD users

BradB08

Reaction score
Can something be done about this?

I do not want non-members to be able to do this. I have had two incidents where people looked up my username on AD and anything that I had posted. Is there a way to shield people from the ability to do this?

I agree with you. I did google to find a word. I saw my AD post on google. I was alike ohh shit! I want to be private. Also I saw AD member's picture on google too.

Facebook can't be in google with picture or post. It's not fair to AD.

You can ask Moderator and Alex why???

Welcome to the information age on the internet.

When you become a member of a forum to post your thoughts and opinions for all to see--that includes Googling your name. :)

The simple answer is to not to become a member of any forum.....

Well, threads even show up as blog entries on Google Blog Search.

Actually Facebook allow member the option to block search engine or not. You could try google someone by typing this keywords "facebook your friend name" (don't include quote mark eh)

Yes, it's same as Myspace's profile and blog. It depend on profile's setting private. I don't use my real name on myspace. But Facebook is for real names from high school and college classmates. Personally, I am not put my real full name on AD forum. It's my personal privacy.

When you become a member of a forum to post your thoughts and opinions for all to see--that includes Googling your name. :)

You gotta right.

If they don't want to put their opinions, thoughts, personal lifestyles, and etc etc in any forum... then they should tell a half truth post instead. :)

That's not the point. People who are not members should not have access to this information unless they sign up.

Otherwise, why is it their business to begin with?

That's not the point. People who are not members should not have access to this information unless they sign up.

Otherwise, why is it their business to begin with?

Even though they are not members of AD--AD is still a public forum for individuals to post their opinions.......

Google me up---I'm all over the internet! :lol:

Even though they are not members of AD--AD is still a public forum for individuals to post their opinions.......

Google me up---I'm all over the internet! :lol:

Well I kind of solved my own problem by sticking to my university email address and not giving out my personal address anymore.

Back