MAC Users- You will be more than happy!

XBGMER

Reaction score
In conference, Microsoft team shows off the capabilities of HTML5 on Bing search engine.

Ah Wait..wait.... why is Microsoft working with A WHAT on this!?!??!?!??!?!??!

steve-balmer-microsoft-mac-i.jpg

Source

Do you notice anything different? :P

Oh oh, they're using a Mac to show it off. :hmm:

Oh, wait....most of the support goes to Internet Exploder. It doesn't work on Safari or other browsers like the 3D feature on the maps.

Oh oh, they're using a Mac to show it off. :hmm:
Exact! Microsoft's brown nosing gonna after apple's product like this for example. they think OXs is the most best OS in the world. why in the world Microsoft selling windows license to makers of the crappy laptop PC?

Exact! Microsoft's brown nosing gonna after apple's product like this for example. they think OXs is the most best OS in the world. why in the world Microsoft selling windows license to makers of the crappy laptop PC?

Yeah, in my opinion... Microsoft should just make software for different operating systems and quit with Windows OS. UNIX has taken over the world, no kidding! Android, iPhone, many different flavors of UNIX varieties, Mac OS X, etc etc.

In conference, Microsoft team shows off the capabilities of HTML5 on Bing search engine.

Ah Wait..wait.... why is Microsoft working with A WHAT on this!?!??!?!??!?!??!

steve-balmer-microsoft-mac-i.jpg

Source

Do you notice anything different? :P
:lol:

Yeah, in my opinion... Microsoft should just make software for different operating systems and quit with Windows OS. UNIX has taken over the world, no kidding! Android, iPhone, many different flavors of UNIX varieties, Mac OS X, etc etc.
I agree with this.. Let MSFT put windows OS on the first and foremost for years.. Now look at MSFT's market decline and no longer the first and foremost. customers pushed Apple on the first and foremost market. ;)

msft-tgs-live-0458.jpg

Source.. Not again, MSFT team bring MacBook in XB360 conference.. its irritate me..

Back