look'n for friends

Kaja

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Kaja. Pronounced (K-sh-u) looking for friends Male or female

Important Information

Due to the many interesting people that have Been what seeming to be contacting me directly (unlike I asked) I am putting this up. and I need you to read this now. Male or female are admitted but please anyone over 19 is not allowed. it makes me very uncomfortable and this is not what I wanted. preferably from the states (I'm not picky) I'm just really worried and it's freaking me out. please be considerate and please post your hello's to my profile page not my personal email I will block you and delete. unless I give you permission please post a visitor message on my profile saying you would like to be friends. please also be aware that I will check your information on your profile if I don't see anything meaning age, gender or where you are from I will not add you. I'm sorry if I have offend anyone I just don't like people not doing what I asked. when it was kindly also.

hello Emilykn I'm Kaja, 16. I'm hearing but learning sign. I want to be an interpeter.

You are weird when it comes to ages. Well, that is too bad if we, Deafies, are older than 19 years old can have a lot of experiences and also have good senses of humor. But other than that, you will have to get use to us old Deafies whether you like it or not. Just show respect to us and we will respect your feelings in regarding whatever you have a problems with like hearing loss. No wonder, I don't see any old ADers object to you about that. So I will be the first. Welcome aboard here on AD. :roll:

You are weird when it comes to ages. Well, that is too bad if we, Deafies, are older than 19 years old can have a lot of experiences and also have good senses of humor. But other than that, you will have to get use to us old Deafies whether you like it or not. Just show respect to us and we will respect your feelings in regarding whatever you have a problems with like hearing loss. No wonder, I don't see any old ADers object to you about that. So I will be the first. Welcome aboard here on AD. :roll:

:gpost:

oh no no no no I didn't mean to offend it's just this one guy kind of stalked me a bit he is from here and it was kind of weird. I'm so sorry I'm just kind of freaked out after....damn...now I feel bad. I"m so sorry.

I"m going to shrink in my little hole now

oh no no no no I didn't mean to offend it's just this one guy kind of stalked me a bit he is from here and it was kind of weird. I'm so sorry I'm just kind of freaked out after....damn...now I feel bad. I"m so sorry.

Don' t worry, but it is a good idea just to keep your email private in a public place.

If you were my child I would try to make sure you knew someone fairly well before letting them have your email.

yes, I understand. You are underage, in fact, I know several who were arrested for harrassing and stalking an underage (well it was more than that) on the computer. If anyone is stalking you, REPORT them.

But it doesn't hurt to post your opinion on the board as long as you don't share your personal informations.

I"m going to shrink in my little hole now

I am sorry I caused you alarm. I did not know there was a guy that is stalking you or is bothering you. Like Lighthouse said "if anyone is stalking you, REPORT them" which mean the moderators and Alex, the administrator. Please do not shrink into your little hole. Oh boy, I am not a very nice person when greeting a teenager. :shock:

:ty: for clearing this up for misunderstanding for what you wrote. Sorry. :Oops:

I am sorry I caused you alarm. I did not know there was a guy that is stalking you or is bothering you. Like Lighthouse said "if anyone is stalking you, REPORT them" which mean the moderators and Alex, the administrator. Please do not shrink into your little hole. Oh boy, I am not a very nice person when greeting a teenager. :shock:

:ty: for clearing this up for misunderstanding for what you wrote. Sorry. :Oops:

You opened the dialogue. We all know you are very nice and were only telling proper behavior.

Just all of us misunderstanding a little.

Bebonang it's alright. he hasn't emailed me so it's good. I told him not to contact me ever again. and all. SUPECHICK!!! Hey girl!

you haven't been on lately T_T or is it that I miss you in the mornings. I do'nt know your time zone so I'm like shooting in the dark T_T :P to you too lol but yes helloo ^_^ how are you doing on job hunting? OH I got the job I volunteer at the library it's os exciting I love the work there and everyone basically knows me it's great! ^_^

Back