Lights projection for baby mobile?

Deaf Mortgage

Reaction score
Does anyone have a baby lights mobile that project image to the ceiling?

I have few listed but not sure if its any good.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000ZJNHLU?smid=A2MJXT9JNZGYIN&tag=shopzilla_rev_1410-20&linkCode=asn]Amazon.com: Fisher-Price Miracles & Milestones: Mix & Match Musical Mobile: Toys & Games[/ame]

Earlyears - Musical Mushroom Delight - 0+

Fisher-Price Starlight Projector™

HoMedics.com | SoundSpa Lullaby - SS-3000 - HoMedics Products

Let me know if any of them are good for deaf baby. I am trying to figure out something for my deaf daughter. She loves lights and would like to teach her more of geometric shapes using the lights.

1st link didn't work....

I like last link...but whatever what you choose is fine for your baby. :)

I've never seen one of those. I haven't heard anyone make any comments.

Does anyone have a baby lights mobile that project image to the ceiling?

I have few listed but not sure if its any good.

Amazon.com: Fisher-Price Miracles & Milestones: Mix & Match Musical Mobile: Toys & Games

Earlyears - Musical Mushroom Delight - 0+

Fisher-Price Starlight Projector™

HoMedics.com | SoundSpa Lullaby - SS-3000 - HoMedics Products

Let me know if any of them are good for deaf baby. I am trying to figure out something for my deaf daughter. She loves lights and would like to teach her more of geometric shapes using the lights.

Geometric shapes with color lights would be a good idea than just plain white. Deaf babies are dependin' on their eyes for visual things. It might help them to develope some ideas what ever they view the images. You could teach your daughter about the color lights, too. That'll be fun! :)

These have actually been around for a while.

I had one for my baby back in 97. Which looks like a dome with stars and moons on it. Lit up the ceiling and walls with stars and moons. My daughter loved it. She kept it in her room all the way up til the age of 5 years old when it finally wore out. It was her nightlight. She would not sleep unless it was on

It was made by Fisher Price.

Got it from a yard sale for a dollar. :D

Back