Last Movie You Watched?

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)
The Sitter
My Week With Marilyn

Girl... Tattoo is what I consider a carbon copy remake. Implying its nearly identical to the original. Let Me In was shot in a similar fashion, mimicking the original in every aspect. I had a hard time digesting Noomi Rapace in the original series and even though Im unfamiliar with Rooney Mara, she stands out as the better actress for the job in my opinion. I dunno if a English-language trilogy is planned but I hope so.

The Sitter, which was unrated, is easily forgettable. I didn't find myself laughing hardly at all to anything.

I may try watching another movie but I'll likely spend my weekend watching Season 3 & 4 of Trailer Park B\oys

Shallow Hal with Jack Black and Gywneth Paltrow, it was on TV so watched it while paying bills and such.

Machine Gun Preacher
Ceremony (2010)

Machine Gun Preacher
Machine Gun Preacher is a 2011 action biopic film about Sam Childers, a biking preacher-defender of Sudanese orphans. It tells the story of Childers and his efforts to save the children of South Sudan in collaboration with the Sudan People's Liberation Army against the atrocities of the Lord's Resistance Army

Ceremony
Sam Davis (Michael Angarano) convinces his former best friend to spend a weekend with him to rekindle their friendship at an elegant beachside estate owned by a famous documentary filmmaker (Lee Pace). It soon becomes clear that Sam is secretly infatuated with the filmmaker's fiancée, Zoe (Uma Thurman), and that his true intention is to thwart their impending nuptials. As Sam's plan begins to unravel, he is forced to realize how complicated love and friendship can be.

Machine Gun Preacher
Machine Gun Preacher is a 2011 action biopic film about Sam Childers, a biking preacher-defender of Sudanese orphans. It tells the story of Childers and his efforts to save the children of South Sudan in collaboration with the Sudan People's Liberation Army against the atrocities of the Lord's Resistance Army
A friend of mine interviewed Sam Childers when he was promoting this film as well as reading his book. My friend found it to be a harrowing story.

The Godfather......for like the 100th time. It never gets old

I am watching two remakes to see if they are as good as the original

The Thing
Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

Remember the Daze / Senior Skip Day (Double feature)

I've had Daze downloaded for awhile. Despite a few annoying characters, I like it. It has this Dazed and Confused sorta vibe

Senior Skip Day was actually enjoyable also.

Worth $!0

Sherlock Holmes
We have an old theater in town that shows movies for 3.00 a ticket. We wait for movies to come there.

Hugo
I feel in love this one. I dunno why I was so hesitant about watching it cause it's a blast.

Cousinhood aka Primos
Spanish comedy/buddy film. Also, wonderful. May try to pick it up on DVD

Back