Last Movie You Watched?

lol just got home from movie place 10 min ago. Went to watch Avengers *thumb up* but am going buy blu ray of that movie once it release so i can read subtitle!!

i vote Super is my most loved film of this year so far, real sad about the girl....

The Avengers. Like others cannot wait for it to come out on DVD to watch Subtitles :)

Update for anyone who wants to see The Avengers with open captioning at a local theater. It will be available between May 11th and 24th depending on your area.

Captionfish - Movies - The Avengers (to view local theaters, change from nationwide to local in view dropdown menu on the right)

LOL

Check out this video

It's called the Chicken Police

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybVb3t560oY]Chicken Police? - YouTube[/ame]

A Perfect Game.. it was soooo goood !!! its true story based on little league world series and mexico team.

just wow.

21 Jump Street hilirious, nice surprise near the end for those were teens 20 years ago...lol

^^^ cant stand Reese Witherspoon, she's ugly.

Just Saw 'Transit' good road movie...B+ to A- range, I thnk its an A-grade flick, hard to make with all this well done editing i can see that, and good story!!...good acting and good pace, hard to fault, not 'glossy' hence why its not having an apprearance of an 'A-grade but really it is.

As well the depth of characters cant be faulted too much, i mean this sort of film Cant have DEEP, and neither can it be too shallow to make it 'acted out too much formulaic' its sort of in the right balance, again quite hard to do. I think its A grade overall, damn good fun watching it too

Last movie I watched was "Thor" and I loved it....why did I love it? Because I believe in the other realms theory and movies like this intrigue me.

We watched "We Bought a Zoo" last night. I thought it was great and so did my hubby.

^^ but she's too prudish so would be a boring fuck , she'd be like a log...

The Box... interesting film, might be boring to some for its bland pace...but it does quicken abit , just not fast enough for my likings...B+

Back