Lack of interaction with women

USA first before head back to Australia. Townsville women is a bit party like Miami Florida. Have no brains...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I6eU8u6GHM]How to build a relationship with someone with Aspergers - YouTube[/ame]

Captions should be there as soon as possible. I added those writing for deaf or hard of hearing people.

Problem solved: if one "meets potential person" with NO brains-nothing happens.

Try other areas with "potential brainy persons"-around.

Good luck in distinguishing!

Well thats what I thought I did being at uni. Women are smart here at uni. Not outside of it!

Yes I am in few months. So what else places to find smart ladies as you mentioned?

Drphil is a name of tv show. It doesn't have a meaning? :S

Well I didn't do anything to her at all. No reaction. I just feel internally screwed up. I have been fooled. Such a joke am I?

Matty, stop focusing on chasing after girls and focus on your studies. If you stop chasing girls, you will begin to realize which girls are actually chasing after you. Just focus on the more important things and the unexpected event of a girl coming into your life will take place.

Matty, stop focusing on chasing after girls and focus on your studies. If you stop chasing girls, you will begin to realize which girls are actually chasing after you. Just focus on the more important things and the unexpected event of a girl coming into your life will take place.

I agree with Yoda. I mean look at Yoda from Star Wars, was he chasing girls? Nay. He was studying all the time and everyone respected him. I'm sure same thing can happen to you Matt.

He can do both, chasing girls and studying. That's what college life is all about. I first met my wife in college. Fact is that many students, straight or gay find true love at college while they study. I thought you knew, Deaf Yoda.

Apparently things has changed in past fortnight. Suddenly all the women respected me and not doing rude cruel stuff like previously that I have experienced since high school. Wonder what happened? I didn't change my personality or something to make them turn onto me. I was acting like Texan guy today for tree planting and this two young ladies talking to me as normally. Wasn't expecting this.

I have really been to myself whole entire time. Have this girl from Europe asked me to have a drink at cafe on campus last Friday after classes. I jumped and got surprised for this asking me. Then we did have a drink. Did Rome built overnight?

Don't worry mate. Once you hit utah the women will be chasing you. You have the 2 things they need ,, muscles and a penis. Makes you a shoo in

Apparently things has changed in past fortnight. Suddenly all the women respected me and not doing rude cruel stuff like previously that I have experienced since high school. Wonder what happened? I didn't change my personality or something to make them turn onto me. I was acting like Texan guy today for tree planting and this two young ladies talking to me as normally. Wasn't expecting this.

I have really been to myself whole entire time. Have this girl from Europe asked me to have a drink at cafe on campus last Friday after classes. I jumped and got surprised for this asking me. Then we did have a drink. Did Rome built overnight?

Rome did get built overnight. Aliens came and built it for them. Damn those Romans, no wonder why they act like they were kings of the world. Also you were planting tree? Those ladies were probably tree huggers and don't shave their legs or armpits, hope that doesn't bother you.

Nah they are shaved to be honest.

I just still need to find what caused this sudden change? My heart is wow what is this world. Its being weird. It has changed a lot since getting a job in USA. Something is really going on?

Well Matt: will the US be different than your Australian experiences-"women wise"? Time will tell.

Nah they are shaved to be honest.

I just still need to find what caused this sudden change? My heart is wow what is this world. Its being weird. It has changed a lot since getting a job in USA. Something is really going on?
What do you mean? Should they avoid you because you are ulgy or fat?

No. They have been avoiding me because they see my disabilities as big concern for them. I have no idea why they have to be so immature.

Now it has changed, they don't see my disabilities and just treat me normally like everyone else does. I'm really still confused about this sudden of change since my job offer from USA.

No. They have been avoiding me because they see my disabilities as big concern for them. I have no idea why they have to be so immature.

Now it has changed, they don't see my disabilities and just treat me normally like everyone else does. I'm really still confused about this sudden of change since my job offer from USA.
I am confused. Are you in USA now? If so, are you saying that you notice the difference between how American girls and Australian girls treat you since you are deaf? If Amercian girls are better for you, then be happy and don't go back to your country.

Like I said the job offer not long ago considering I am still in Australia! Remember I have uni to do first! Its August :S

Look..... what you're doing is very immature. You need to stop obsessing about women. Do not be surprised if they think of you as a creepy stalker.

Back