JihadJane

Status
Not open for further replies.
There might be more. If one exists, there may be others.

While caring for an ailing man in a suburban community where she had few friends, Colleen Renee LaRose, 46, turned to YouTube, MySpace and electronic message boards, where she found like-minded individuals bent on supporting international terrorism, according to an indictment unsealed this week.

sounds familiar..... :hmm:

There might be more. If one exists, there may be others.

yes... of course... there are more like her.... but most of them are deranged and locked up at either prison or ward hospital.

"Sounds crazy," Gorman told CNN. "It is hard to believe. . . . She wasn't no rocket scientist. She was limited in her capacity, so I'm not sure how much she thought she could do on her own."

Wirelessly posted

She was suicidal, perhaps seeking friendship (gone wrong) from radical types?

Wirelessly posted

She was suicidal, perhaps seeking friendship (gone wrong) from radical types?

I don't think so, from the different news channels and papers, I gather that she was financing them and offering the kill people. Who knows. I find it kind of amusing about the blond hair thing because of all the racial profiling they do. I get looked over anywhere I go. Packaging doesn't mean anything.

yes... of course... there are more like her.... but most of them are deranged and locked up at either prison or ward hospital.
I wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back