J Travolta has planes

netrox

Reaction score
I mean, this is too much - I saw this pic and thought it was a joke. Nope. It's real. He has two commercial planes parked at his house!

travoltapilotREX_468x502.jpg

New Page 1

That's cool! Even the interior of his house has an airplane theme. I knew he had the planes but I didn't realize he kept them in the back yard. :lol:

Travolta flew his own plane to Haiti with medical doctors, Scientology counselors, MREs, and medical supplies.

:ty: for the link.

read the comments about John Travolta's mission to Haiti - link

I've seen that before...that's the avation community in Florida where the rich community paid to build their own runaway with planes next to their homes or so on. I saw it on TV. :)

That mission is a great way to spend money for a rich man. I applaud him and his wife for their efforts. They also must still be deeply grieving for the loss of their son.

John Travolta is weak.

Check out Russian BILLIONAIRE - Roman Abramovich's

Boeing 767
4209740913_c88f6967d6.jpg

House
villa-leopolda.jpg

most-expensive-house.jpg

$$500 Million!

Two Helicopters

ROMAN_ABRAMOVICH_YA_536065a.jpg

0905863.jpg

Yacht

504x_abramovich_eclipse_jPCDO_12.jpg

abramovich-super-yacht.jpg

TWO HELIPADS IN ONE YACHT - HE IS CRAZY!

Of course not. He is a Russian Billionaire got his hands even fingernails CLEAN all the times.
Travolta doesn't pilot the planes because he has to; he pilots them because he loves to fly.

I don't understand how that makes him "weak."

Travolta doesn't pilot the planes because he has to; he pilots them because he loves to fly.

I don't understand how that makes him "weak."

You are defending John Travolta, because you are American. I understand! :)

Roman bought the world's expensive house ($500 million), own a boeing 767, definitely bigger than John Travolta's and he own two helicopters, yacht with submarine. Where's John?

Roman bought the world's expensive house ($500 million), own a boeing 767, definitely bigger than John Travolta's and he own two helicopters, yacht with submarine. Where's John?

flying to Haiti. Where's Roman?

Oh, well . I thought the humanitarian mission was kind of cool.

At least Netrox will hate your Russian more that Travolta, so the American's still win. PAH! :wave:

He doesn't need me to defend him. I just don't understand what you mean by "weak." Not everyone can pilot a large plane.

Are you talking about material wealth only? What does that have to do with personal strength or weakness?

He doesn't need me to defend him. I just don't understand what you mean by "weak." Not everyone can pilot a large plane.

Are you talking about material wealth only? What does that have to do with personal strength or weakness?

He is oil monopoly, own Arsenal Futbol Club, and he could have bought you. Feel free to research a little more about him.

Back