its that time...new earmolds!

lovezebras

Reaction score
So I'm getting new earmolds... my audi office sent the estimate to my insurance to see if they're covered cuz policies change often apparently and I got my molds at diff times last time..so wanna make sure they're covered first:)

I like getting my molds done at the same time! I did not like it at all last time when they were done at diff times...so now all I gotta decide on is what color :) or colors...hehe

Wirelessly posted

What color are you getting? I want to get red ones next time.

I think next time I'll still get the clear but I think I'd like some silver glitter, blue is my fav color, but that might not always match what I have my aids pimped with ;)

Howe come they never ask you if you want fancy molds?

Probably because most customers would rather have their HA's as unobtrusive as possible.

Probably because most customers would rather have their HA's as unobtrusive as possible.

Did you find those beads? :D

Oh my earmolds are always snazzy! Lol my audis office always gets excited when my earmolds come in! My current ones are Black and white swirl to be zebra :) well ones black and white and ones blue and white! I'm thinking of pink possibly ..

I have never gotten earmold colors other than clear. I never even knew until about 2 years ago that they came in colors, and that was from here! :) When the time comes for new molds, I think I will try something fun.

I have clear with blue glitter & plan to get the same in a few weeks.

I went to ENT for make a new earmold yesterday. My earmold is EEEEE and need to be replaced the new tube. I will pick the new earmold up in 2 to 3 weeks.

Oh ya and for those of you who love color here is colored tubing :)

http://www.emtech-labs.com/index.ph...category_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=86

NaidaUP I don't know if they ship to the UK but I know they ship to canada so they might! Also I know you can ask for a custom color. My friend asked for pink so I also requested some pink tubing. I am going to get hot pink and purple :)

I was looking at them today. Will enquire and see :)

You going to get pink and purple together?

I was looking at them today. Will enquire and see :)

You going to get pink and purple together?

No just purple tubing and hot pink tubing...I don't think they do mixes of two colors in one tubing and I wanna be able to switch it up once every time I get new tubing ...:)

You still going to get new ear molds even if insurance doesn't cover them?

decided that If insurance covers the new molds that I'm going to get blue and purple

I wanted more purple but I got a lot of compliments on them so I'll just keep em :)

Attachments

• mail.google.com.jpg
    mail.google.com.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 32
Back