It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

Six feet and one inch.

What is your closest brush with death?

When my ex husband put a gun to my head and almost pulled the trigger.

Question: What is the worst experience you've had in the past?

When my ex husband put a gun to my head and almost pulled the trigger.

Question: What is the worst experience you've had in the past?

A heart attack.

If you had to re-live your life again, what would you do differently?

A heart attack.

If you had to re-live your life again, what would you do differently?

Stop worrying - I realized that I worried far beyond reality. I would just enjoy each day and be in the present, not worrying about the future.

What is your favorite saying?

Stop worrying - I realized that I worried far beyond reality. I would just enjoy each day and be in the present, not worrying about the future.

What is your favorite saying?

Don't regret your past..........at one point it was exactly what you wanted!!!

Would you ever tattoo someone's name on you?

No..

Question: What was the most difficult decision you had to make?

Don't regret your past..........at one point it was exactly what you wanted!!!

Would you ever tattoo someone's name on you?

Don't you think short yes-no answers defeat the purpose of this game? Anyway, tattooing names on reminds me of the AIDS awareness billboard showing lots of girls' names tattooed on a guy's arm, then crossed out. The punchline was, "Love is fleeting; AIDS is permanent."

No..

Question: What was the most difficult decision you had to make?

To leave Montana. Never thought I would.

It's been asked before, but where would you live if you could?

(ANSWER):If I could live anywhere I wanted to I would have to choose United Kingdom. I loved it there when I was living with my then boyfriend for four months but it was so expensive we had to come back here to live. we been married 7-1/2 years so far and things just keep getting better!

(QUESTION):If you could have any job you wanted, training included, what would it be?

(ANSWER):If I could live anywhere I wanted to I would have to choose United Kingdom. I loved it there when I was living with my then boyfriend for four months but it was so expensive we had to come back here to live. we been married 7-1/2 years so far and things just keep getting better!

(QUESTION):If you could have any job you wanted, training included, what would it be?

An astronaunt.

What is your favorite dish to make?

Sushi! I have learned how to make it and it is so easy.

What white lie do you often use?

"I'll be at friends for the night" which evidently ended up travelling interstate.

What wild animal is normally crossing your roads? Moose, Deer, bear or anything else?

"I'll be at friends for the night" which evidently ended up travelling interstate.

What wild animal is normally crossing your roads? Moose, Deer, bear or anything else?

Wolf, coyote, deer and occasional bear.

What sea-life do you see often?

An astronaunt.

I know we're not supposed to point out spelling errors, but I was taking a sip when I read the one above and coffee went everywhere. I imagined my Aunt Ethel in a space suit asking if it made her butt look too big, ha ha ha ha ha. Okay, I'm ready to be banned.

All of the above in the foothills of Mt. Hood where I work part-time, especially black bears after the beehives. Skunks, too. They love to eat the bees.

What animal in your locale is most dangerous to deal with?

Seals on the Oregon coast.

Now I'll asl which animal is the most dangerous to meet where you live?

for us it's snakes. all kinds here and they hurt and I hate them and then there is the skunks. my lungs are so sensitive that if one of the dogs got sprayed that said dog would have to have a home out in the shed until it wore off or someone else could get it washed off deadly little things to be so cute.

I was voted "Hairspray Queen" my senior year in high school, what were you voted?

Was voted as a "quiet and shy girl" when I was in 9th grade.

What kind of music do you like?

Was voted as a "quiet and shy girl" when I was in 9th grade.

What kind of music do you like?

Heh, you would know-- :naughty: My musical tastes lies with good ol' Rock `n Roll, mainly those 'Hair Bands' of the late '70's and '80's. As for you my dear, it's: "Hello" by Lionel Richie..."Hello--is it you that I"m looking for?".....:D

If your vehicle breaks down, are you able to attempt to 'fix it' or simply call a repair auto shop?

~RR

Heh, you would know-- :naughty: My musical tastes lies with good ol' Rock `n Roll, mainly those 'Hair Bands' of the late '70's and '80's. As for you my dear, it's: "Hello" by Lionel Richie..."Hello--is it you that I"m looking for?".....:D

If your vehicle breaks down, are you able to attempt to 'fix it' or simply call a repair auto shop?

~RR

If my car breaks down, I'll simply call NRMA (One of our auto mobile repairers)

What was the worst breakdown you have every experienced with your car?

Back