is it snowing out there?

t e d d y

Reaction score
around 1 inch of snow so far in new york! the weather channel says "Winter Storm Warning" probably up to 4 inches to 6 inches of snow

HELL YEA!!!!! I was sooooo pissssed when i Looked outside.

I got pissed because I am in hurry to go out in the water and waterskiin!! LKJSAHDlk! but sadfuck

nooooppeeee.... im happy about that! :D. i've had ENOUGH of snow, sorry t e d d y hehe mwah

remmy in my another thread about Colorado got 25 to 78 inches of snow varies in different areas and I mentioned that I hope it will be sent to the New England areas, well I guess it did... sorry about that but it will go away soon..

Originally posted by nozobo
remmy in my another thread about Colorado got 25 to 78 inches of snow varies in different areas and I mentioned that I hope it will be sent to the New England areas, well I guess it did... sorry about that but it will go away soon..

here is worst we have more than 500 cm = 196.8 inches in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. Can you all AD live with that?? I dont think so!!

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
here is worst we have more than 500 cm = 196.8 inches in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. Can you all AD live with that?? I dont think so!!
I could... 196.8 inches hmmm 16 feet haha I'm laughing at you!:laugh2:

im not surpised if canada got lots of snow :-D

Originally posted by t e d d y
im not surpised if canada got lots of snow :-D

we got record of snow 650 cm in newfoundland of 2001 due many blizzards almost 2 or 3 time in every weeks. ususally we have only less 150 cm or less for many years now hit in the new century we have alot of snow. oh boy

we got record of snow 650 cm in newfoundland of 2001 due many blizzards almost 2 or 3 time in every weeks. ususally we have only less 150 cm or less for many years now hit in the new century we have alot of snow. oh boy
wish i 've gone there n snowmobiling

Back