Is it dating or leading them on?

Just tell them that you just got divorce and you want to enjoy yourself for awhile because you are free. I think they will get the point that you are not ready to be tied down again for awhile.

Wellll... *goofy grin* I think it went pretty well yesterday! I was teasing, smiling, and learning how to be "nice" which is easier said than done o.O Apparently it worked because he kept mentioning me the whole night (I had to leave early due to work) and he also sent me IMs on his blackberry so I was obviously on his mind =P

We're having another social event tonight, I believe, so it should interesting.

I'm taking the advice, starting it out nice and slow... I do not feel like I'm wasting 'precious minutes' since I was forthcoming about the "friends only" status and we're having fun anyway =)

Thanks y'all for being helpful!

awesome! is he cute? lol

He certainly is :hmm: but he's merely three months older than me, I'm accustomed to thirty year olds so it's definitely a change of pace lol. For other reasons, I know it won't ever get serious BUT he is definitely fun to hang out with =)

Just be yourself and don't worry about being suave. If the topic comes up then simply tell the lad that you are not looking for anything serious at this point then nobody gets led on. Good luck!!

Looks like you're having a good friendship and that's what you were looking for!
If he knows what its all about then I don't see any fouls or harms. :thumb:

Oh and obligatory.. pics or it didn't happen. :cool:

I understand oh are you serious. I am sorry hear about to story sad. hope be best happy and strong positive and change your positive faithful strength!

He certainly is :hmm: but he's merely three months older than me, I'm accustomed to thirty year olds so it's definitely a change of pace lol. For other reasons, I know it won't ever get serious BUT he is definitely fun to hang out with =)

ha ha thats good hes cute. it does not matter if you guys dont get serious but fun to hang out with a cutie guy. :giggle: right?

My advice is keep what your doing. I will tell you this, dating is not the end all and be all. Being comfortable and having fun is.

Back