Introduce Geekchick ^_^

geekchick

Reaction score
Giddy everyone,
Im new to Alldeaf.com... i will introduce you little bit about myself. I born and rise in Melbourne, Australia not Austria... When i become deaf at 3 years old and i have a cochlear when i was 5 years old.

i enjoy being activities as outdoor such as surfer, hike and just learning how to rock climb. I like being a mental challenges in different areas of activities...

I'm a university student to study as multimedia design for 3 years. I want to become a animation/ visual effect. I have my own two small business just setting up early this year.

My nickname is Geekchick and some people don't think im a nerd because i doesn't looks like a nerd.......but my personal is nerd. Usual i do my homework all the times, never leave my computer, always carry my laptop when travel to university/family/meeting/friends. I love making things, drawing, animation, poetry, production and research some films as media studies..........

I would like to hear from you and also making a new friends from alldeaf.com!

Cheers,
geekchick ^_^

Hello, welcome to alldeaf, I like to do some design on computers for my project sometimes.:welcome:

Welcome to AllDeaf, GeekChick! :wave: I'll admit I'm not on here too much lately but I am a nerd according to my oldest daughter. LOL

Enjoy AD! Dave

Another Australian?? I am from Canberra, Australia. Welcome to All deaf! Do you sign in Auslan? I am flying to Melbourne for VCOD Conference, ha! Enjoy the forums! :D

Another Australian?? I am from Canberra, Australia. Welcome to All deaf! Do you sign in Auslan? I am flying to Melbourne for VCOD Conference, ha! Enjoy the forums! :D
Giddy jclarke,
Ta, im 100% true blue from Melbourne, Aussie. I can sign in Auslan and oral. My animation will be in VCOD (Victoria Council of Deaf) for celebration 25 years of VCOD.......
Cheers,
Geekchick

Giddy jclarke,
Ta, im 100% true blue from Melbourne, Aussie. I can sign in Auslan and oral. My animation will be in VCOD (Victoria Council of Deaf) for celebration 25 years of VCOD.......
Cheers,
Geekchick

my short film "Jack & Kate" will be screened, as it is made when I was in Year 12 in 2005. Hope it goes well :Ohno:

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Nice and interesting introduction--nerd? Hmm...wouldn't 'creative nerd' be more appealing? :)giggle:) Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

:wave:
~RR

my short film "Jack & Kate" will be screened, as it is made when I was in Year 12 in 2005. Hope it goes well :Ohno:

Kool! I would love to see your "Jack and Kate" short film. My short animation is called "King Flora" just Post-Production at the moment and it near finish by this weekend......

^_^

Hello and welcome to Alldeaf! Nice and interesting introduction--nerd? Hmm...wouldn't 'creative nerd' be more appealing? :)giggle:) Anyhow, hope you'll enjoy your stay here in AD! ;)

:wave:
~RR

Hehehehehehe, Thank you!!! I might creative some more about computer, programs and designs as nerd business.........

Back