Interpreter Refused…multiple Times

LOL. :) Thanks for making me smile! I got it this time, Mieke.

Shhh. Here on this forum we don't correct spelling or grammar there's a reason for that.

When it is someone's name? To me that is more important to have people get right and refer to the right person.

Shhh. Here on this forum we don't correct spelling or grammar there's a reason for that.

When it is someone's name? To me that is more important to have people get right and refer to the right person.

*whispers, I know and if I had in the slightest way doubted that he would take any offence to it, I would not have corrected him*

But thanks both

Gosh. Everybody knew who she was referring to. Really ? Stop being this crotchety 79 year old who picks on the slightest, tiniest details. Did you not know for a second who was being referred to? I think not.

Ugh. Who wants to be on this forum when some nitpick everything to death? Jane, you know better. There's a long standing rule about picking on spelling and grammar.

Last edited:
Really? Nobody knew who this was for ? You have got to be kidding me.

Last edited:
Gosh. Everybody knew who she was referring to. Really ? Stop being this crotchety 79 year old who picks on the slightest, tiniest details. Did you not know for a second who was being referred to? I think not.

Can't do when only 74.

Ugh. Who wants to be on this forum when some nitpick everything to death? Jane, you know better. There's a long standing rule about picking on spelling and grammar. You aren't so perfect yourself. Major roll my eyes. No wonder some are sick of this forum if this is what it amounts to.

So you don't agree that there is a difference in getting someone's name correct and general spelling and grammar?

So you don't agree that there is a difference in getting someone's name correct and general spelling and grammar?

Jane, please let this one slide.
I'm not really offended. No need to stand up for me on this.

It was just teasing @Muse, who I know has no issue at all with it

And @AlleyCat also did not offend me on the slightest with that post, hell she can call me Meike all day

Jane, please let this one slide.
I'm not really offended. No need to stand up for me on this.

It was just teasing @Muse, who I know has no issue at all with it

And @AlleyCat also did not offend me on the slightest with that post, hell she can call me Meike all day
Well, Jean seems to think people here can't comprehend what they read unless it spelled correctly.

So does this mean I have to stop using text slang with my friends, just because they don't get?

Oh please no, I think the reference was more to here on this forum. And these days young people all seem to use a lot of slang.

Just being slightly older, I already noticed these texts are incomprehensible to people not in that age. Yolo etc

Oh please no, I think the reference was more to here on this forum. And these days young people all seem to use a lot of slang.

Just being slightly older, I already noticed these texts are incomprehensible to people not in that age. Yolo etc

I manage to figure out most slang/text-speak and am a lot older than the Millennials and younger lol. There might be people in that age range too who don't get the whole slang thing either.

(that viral video has helped me remember how to spell Millennials though! lmao)

I manage to figure out most slang/text-speak and am a lot older than the Millennials and younger lol. There might be people in that age range too who don't get the whole slang thing either.

(that viral video has helped me remember how to spell Millennials though! lmao)

My young'uns rarely use slang/shortcuts in their texts. They prefer to type most things out.

I really hope for you, that the director will come around

I remember it taking me a while to figure out the YOLO too when I first saw that.

Back