I'm New here since yesterday.

RSJokesterX

Reaction score
HEY YA'll!:D
I'm kind of new, OFC ROOKIE! I want to say HOLLAR YA'LL! Neat website "alldeaf.com"!
I would likes to learn something new on alldeaf.com and knowledge. sometime I could be behind or didn't know. Also I likes to read the news, events, and etc...
Also I'm learning and figuring how to set background image... and others.

Have fun!

dbskds.jpg

To AllDeaf!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Just behave yourself and you will be fine, otherwise we might complain on the jokes that are not funny. So be careful with us, Deafies, Hard of Hearing (HOH) and Hearies. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. Just behave yourself and you will be fine, otherwise we might complain on the jokes that are not funny. So be careful with us, Deafies, Hard of Hearing (HOH) and Hearies. I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

:roll:Ummm..... O K A Y!
OFC... I always behave, nothing else "harm". Jokes might be vary, depend on people opinion. Some of people might think it funny, "other wise" not.
:wtf:"complain" interesting.....

Anyway, Thanks. Let's have fun and have a good day.:D

Hey!

I wants to say
rsjokesterx-albums-rsjx-artist-picture1562-thanks-yall.png

If Ya'll wants to be buddy, Sure. Welcome message me any time. Let's enjoy read different threads, blogs, etc...

Have fun!

Back