I got a Beautiful Engagement Ring on Valentine's Day !

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Kalista. The love you have for each other is for eternity.

Your husband will be always cherish you everyday eternity... what you did made valentine wreath for his grave.... He will not forget you...

You're my prayer..

Hello Everyone,

I would like to share about Andrew's proposal engagement story last three years ago on Valentine's Day. Andrew was such wonderful romantic ever I had. Now, I dislike to see the decoration Valentine's Day everywhere at the stores, it makes me so sad to think about Andrew. It is very difficult for me to move on with my life every year.

Kalista

It was a beautiful Valentine's story and I was so sad to hear in the end that he passed away. I wasn't here till last year and didn't know about the story till now. I am glad I kept reading because I didn't realized that the story was in 2005. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know it is hard to go through grief and all, but hang in there. He is in Heaven and will always be your angel. The ring you carried is a symbol of his deepest love for you and made you his wife. If I were you, I would treasure it forever no matter what like I did with my sister's favorite things even thou they are over 21 years old. I would look at them in my display case from time to time to remember her by. They are still so precious treasures of mine. He sounds a very sweet man, wish I have met him long time ago but I joined here too late. I am glad you brought it up for who do knew him and remember him by. You are in my thoughts and prayers and am so sorry for your loss.

It was three years ago. My husband passed away in Nov 2006.

ah I had no idea he passed away. I been so behind news lately. But you are in my prayers and I am sure one day you find a wonderful man as your husband was to you. I am sure you are a wonderful lady.

ah I had no idea he passed away. I been so behind news lately. But you are in my prayers and I am sure one day you find a wonderful man as your husband was to you. I am sure you are a wonderful lady.

That is okay, I just want to sharing a proposal engagement story last three years ago on Valentine's Day. Want to emphasize that we still think of America Chopper who was also ADer member in this site for years. He was very funny and love to tease other members. I want us to remember him as always as our special friends.

Kalista,

I can understand how it feel like when it comes to "Valentine Day" and loss of loved ones. Almost 3 years ago, we had a stillborn of our daughter, Nicole. She was fully developed (9 months old) inside Deborah's womb and died from umbilical cord accident (hanging.) After that everything around us has changed, everything that was positive now became a reminder. We no longer like Christmas because that was something that we dreamed about; enjoying our times with our daughter that was TAKEN away.

We're with you, Kalista, we understand! I know NOBODY else will understand UNLESS it HAPPEN to THEM! "Think positive, move on!" became a curse to us.

Hang it in there, my friend, be a fighter with sword!

Scott

Kalista,

I can understand how it feel like when it comes to "Valentine Day" and loss of loved ones. Almost 3 years ago, we had a stillborn of our daughter, Nicole. She was fully developed (9 months old) inside Deborah's womb and died from umbilical cord accident (hanging.) After that everything around us has changed, everything that was positive now became a reminder. We no longer like Christmas because that was something that we dreamed about; enjoying our times with our daughter that was TAKEN away.

We're with you, Kalista, we understand! I know NOBODY else will understand UNLESS it HAPPEN to THEM! "Think positive, move on!" became a curse to us.

Hang it in there, my friend, be a fighter with sword! Scott

Thank you for sharing this wonderful moment of you, Deborah and Nicole's life with me, how touching! It is a difficult time - just remember the precious memories that you hold dear from Nicole that only you and her shared... Those are what will carry you through the difficult times.

I know it is so hard on us. Pray and ask the Lord to give us the strength to move on. I will pray for you and your wife too.

- Kalista

Hey Gf..
here my huggs.. I still shed tears for you.. even makes me think of my dad.. valentine's is his favorite.. he always make sure everyone get the hearts and candies.. on my sweet 16 year.. he gave me pearls on valentine's day.. 4 years later.. he passed away with alzehemier's, he was only 58.. he missed the most precious times and year go by.. he hasnt see our 6 kids.. they were babies, growing up, will be great if he still around.. teach his great creative.. intellect and skills.. but i share the talents that he taught me to pass on my kids.. Happy valentine's day to you Daddy.. American Chopper and Nicole and love ones who passed away..

Kalista and LinuxGold.. you know.. God bless you all .. he didnt mean to take away your precious love ones.. even my dad.. something reason for..
but.. God bless you all.. :)

huggs..

Hey Gf..
here my huggs.. I still shed tears for you.. even makes me think of my dad.. valentine's is his favorite.. he always make sure everyone get the hearts and candies.. on my sweet 16 year.. he gave me pearls on valentine's day.. 4 years later.. he passed away with alzehemier's, he was only 58.. he missed the most precious times and year go by.. he hasnt see our 6 kids.. they were babies, growing up, will be great if he still around.. teach his great creative.. intellect and skills.. but i share the talents that he taught me to pass on my kids.. Happy valentine's day to you Daddy.. American Chopper and Nicole and love ones who passed away..

Kalista and LinuxGold.. you know.. God bless you all .. he didnt mean to take away your precious love ones.. even my dad.. something reason for..
but.. God bless you all.. :)

huggs..

Hi Giglz

Sorry- I did not see this one. That was so sweet story about your Dad who admired your daughter. We always have a good memories every year special holidays. :) This was really a beautiful memory - I am happy that I did have time together and that I know how much he loved me.

:hug: Kalista

Kalista,

Hang it in there, my friend, be a fighter with sword!

Scott

Wow! This gave me goosebumps. I cant imagine what it must be like.

Kalista,

I'm sorry that this is such a hard time of year for you. I, too, lost a husband, so I know what you are going through. It has been longer for me, so it has gotten easier, but I want to share with you something that I still do. He died 1 week before his birthday, so his birthday was always a hard time of year. I started taking that day to just think back on all of the good things he brought into my life, and to be grateful that I was able to share my life with him even if just for a short while. I know Andrew was a blessing in your life from the way you speak of him. I also know that we never have those we love in our lives long enough. But we are very lucky that we had them as long as we did.

Honor Andrew on Valentine's Day for all the joy he brought to you. If there is sadness mixed with the gratitude, that's okay, too. Just do what you have to do to deal with the emotion. :hug:

To Linuxgold and family,

My heart goes out to you. I cannot imagine the pain of loosing a child. I admire your strength and courage. God bless you.

Hello Everyone,

I would like to share about Andrew's proposal engagement story last three years ago on Valentine's Day. Andrew was such wonderful romantic ever I had. Now, I dislike to see the decoration Valentine's Day everywhere at the stores, it makes me so sad to think about Andrew. It is very difficult for me to move on with my life every year.

Kalista
i undy how ur feeling abt this and it hard on u to see valentine stuff and make u think of special day that Andrew gave u a speical and i know it hard on u for this.. hugs hugs

Kalista,

I'm sorry that this is such a hard time of year for you. I, too, lost a husband, so I know what you are going through. It has been longer for me, so it has gotten easier, but I want to share with you something that I still do. He died 1 week before his birthday, so his birthday was always a hard time of year. I started taking that day to just think back on all of the good things he brought into my life, and to be grateful that I was able to share my life with him even if just for a short while. I know Andrew was a blessing in your life from the way you speak of him. I also know that we never have those we love in our lives long enough. But we are very lucky that we had them as long as we did.

Honor Andrew on Valentine's Day for all the joy he brought to you. If there is sadness mixed with the gratitude, that's okay, too. Just do what you have to do to deal with the emotion. :hug:

To Linuxgold and family,

My heart goes out to you. I cannot imagine the pain of loosing a child. I admire your strength and courage. God bless you.

Hi Jillo !

Oh wow, did you go to Grief Support group for 6 weeks. I went there with an interpreters. It is very helpful to learn how I can manage with my grief and recovery processing, make a new friends with others. We constantly email each other as feedback and support. I gave two presentation "Grief and Recovery" at the Deaf conference last spring in Orlando, Florida. It was so impacy my good experience and receive alot of positive compliment from the audience. It was so inspiratory experience for me and other people. I finally removed my engagement ring and keep a wedding ring on right hand. I need to move on with my life.

How long ago you become a widow? Stay in strong as much as you can. :hug:

Kalista

i undy how ur feeling abt this and it hard on u to see valentine stuff and make u think of special day that Andrew gave u a speical and i know it hard on u for this.. hugs hugs

Finalllllllly, we chatted on vp last night. It was really nice to getting to know you and your husband better. You were so funny lady ! :)

Finalllllllly, we chatted on vp last night. It was really nice to getting to know you and your husband better. You were so funny lady ! :)

oh yes abt this time we met on vp! get to know u more hehehe! u are very sweet! :hug: if u need me then u know how reach me :)

Hi Jillo !

Oh wow, did you go to Grief Support group for 6 weeks. I went there with an interpreters. It is very helpful to learn how I can manage with my grief and recovery processing, make a new friends with others. We constantly email each other as feedback and support. I gave two presentation "Grief and Recovery" at the Deaf conference last spring in Orlando, Florida. It was so impacy my good experience and receive alot of positive compliment from the audience. It was so inspiratory experience for me and other people. I finally removed my engagement ring and keep a wedding ring on right hand. I need to move on with my life.

How long ago you become a widow? Stay in strong as much as you can. :hug:

Kalista

Sorry it took me so long to get back and reply to you, Kalista. Yes, I went through grief counseling. It is very helpful, especially when the death is so sudden and unexpected. It also was helpful in showing me the best way to help my son deal with the loss of his father at such a young age. He was only 6, and the concept of death is something that is so hard for a young child to understand.

It has been 15 years since my hiusband died, so I have had a lot of time to deal with it. It never goes away completely, because your memories are always with you, but it does reach the point where it is just apart of your life story instead of the focus of your life story.

Thank you for you kind words.

Back