HTC Phones

HTC Wildfire & HTC HD7

Hi I'm thinking of getting an HTC phine but i'm not sure on what htc phone to get.. Which is good for internet surfing, soical networking and emailing.. as I have looked on 4 different phones and still can't decide.

WHich one should I go for?

I forgot to add - avoid the HTC Wildfire. It's cheap cut-down version with a slower processor and poor screen resolution - not good for internet browsing.

If you prefer Microsoft phones, I've read good reviews of the HTC HD7 but don't have any personal experience of that phone.

I had HTC Inspire 4G but I hated it. So I gave it to my mom. Maybe too big to hold it on weak left hand.

Last edited:
any VP will work on HTC? And how are HTC and Android phones different? Thanks

I don't know what you mean by VP

But I do know that HTC are a company that make smartphones.
Android is the underlying software (also known as the operating system or O.S.) created by Google that is used on a wide range of phones, including phones made by HTC.
HTC also make phones which use a different OS created by Microsoft called Windows Phone 7 (this OS used to be called Windows Mobile).

Finally to confuse things a little, HTC also create software for phones called HTC Sense which is acts as an interface between the user and the phone's OS system, so you will find HTC Sense on both an Android phone and a Windows phone.

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Ive had bad experience with htc phones in the past so I refuse to buy one.

Myself recent got Thunderbolt under Verizon and I am happy with it. Previous use with first Droid; it champ to me.

What I have notice about for VP to use HTC. It depend on what processor itself and camera front quality. Also what kind carrier you use... Also that infamous Mirial seem not suite well with Smartphone. It just little bit blurry while I haven't try nTouch on my Thunderbolt because it design for EVO only.

HTC and Android are same. Android is operator system like Windows 7 or MAC.

The Thunderbolt and EVO is same design while Thunderbolt has loss weight, bravo Verizon's diet plan.

Android is the underlying software (also known as the operating system or O.S.) created by Google that is used on a wide range of phones, including phones made by HTC.
HTC also make phones which use a different OS created by Microsoft called Windows Phone 7 (this OS used to be called Windows Mobile).

Finally to confuse things a little, HTC also create software for phones called HTC Sense which is acts as an interface between the user and the phone's OS system, so you will find HTC Sense on both an Android phone and a Windows phone.

Android called Linux Mobile.

Don't shoot me. LoL http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_operating_system

VideoPhone is short for VP. Android and iPhone have mobile VP for using American VRS (Video Relay Service and P2P (Point-to-Point). Great Britain has VRS for using mobile device?

Back