How many kids do you have/want to have?

Did I just make Jiro speechless??? :giggle: I can see the debate going on in the Jiro house... :laugh2: And what about the first boyfriend coming up to you and asking her out? :cool2:

My sweetie and I have discussed about children and we would love to have 2-3 kids someday. We are trying to have a child hopefully to come true in couple of weeks. Looking forward to be a mother. :) I love children very much. I spoil my nephew who just turned 1 yrs old. He is wonderful and starting to say mama and hot hot. So cute! :)

Aren't kids just adorable when they start babbling away... I could my godson yesterday on the phone (who turned 2 today btw!!!!!!! - where has the time gone?) saying, "Tsitsi...tsitsi..."

He was actually calling out for the cat whose name is "Fritzi" - plain cuteness!

Jamie

Aren't kids just adorable when they start babbling away... I could my godson yesterday on the phone (who turned 2 today btw!!!!!!! - where has the time gone?) saying, "Tsitsi...tsitsi..."

He was actually calling out for the cat whose name is "Fritzi" - plain cuteness!

Jamie

Other than "Bommmma" for Momma Adam's babbling isn't coherent yet... he's not making words... just lots and lots of sounds now-- which is new! I LOVE it... sounds like he's having a convo in his own language!

Wait he does say "Dada" which I have NO IDEA where that came from - no daddy at our house :( :(

Other than "Bommmma" for Momma Adam's babbling isn't coherent yet... he's not making words... just lots and lots of sounds now-- which is new! I LOVE it... sounds like he's having a convo in his own language!

Wait he does say "Dada" which I have NO IDEA where that came from - no daddy at our house :( :(

Jannik's first word also was Dada... though dada was barely ever home, only on weekends... go figure...

Here's a piccie of the bday kiddo

Jamie

Did I just make Jiro speechless??? :giggle: I can see the debate going on in the Jiro house... :laugh2: And what about the first boyfriend coming up to you and asking her out? :cool2:

if he does not mind my 12-gauge shotgun & shovel behind me.... WELCOME! :cool2: and Jiro does not raise daughter to date no damn weakling loser! :mad2:

and also - I'll let the future wife handle the education stuff :laugh2:

if he does not mind my 12-gauge shotgun & shovel behind me.... WELCOME! :cool2: and Jiro does not raise daughter to date no damn weakling loser! :mad2:

and also - I'll let the future wife handle the education stuff :laugh2:

I'm already feeling sorry for the guy... just don't be too harsh on him. Just explain him the rules, if he doesn't apply the rules then you're free to shoot him :giggle:

Jamie

I'm already feeling sorry for the guy... just don't be too harsh on him. Just explain him the rules, if he doesn't apply the rules then you're free to shoot him :giggle:

Jamie

:thumb: whatever happen happens. I'm not going to dictate her life and tell her who to date or not. I'll just express my opinion and it pretty much could lead to either :cool2: or :mad2:

:thumb: whatever happen happens. I'm not going to dictate her life and tell her who to date or not. I'll just express my opinion and it pretty much could lead to either :cool2: or :mad2:

I'm glad that's settled :giggle:

Jamie

I used to think I want to have 16 kids to beat my parents. Unfortunately, I'm getting old. I would want to have two kids.

I used to think I want to have 16 kids to beat my parents. Unfortunately, I'm getting old. I would want to have two kids.

Seriously 16 :shock: LOL... that's more than your own soccer team and probably more than a woman can take! Unless they're adopted but still... that's a whole lot of work!

Jamie

:hmm:
actually - it's not my daughter I would worry about. It's the male players who should be worried. Jiro does not raise no weakling! :mad2:

Jiro's daughter after hockey practice :P

16lg0ex.jpg

Jannik's first word also was Dada... though dada was barely ever home, only on weekends... go figure...

Here's a piccie of the bday kiddo

Jamie

He's a cutie!!! :)

Well at least I KNOW dada is one of the first sounds developmentally that kids tend to make... Adam just happened to pick up on Momma first b/c I repeat it to him all the time LOL :D :D

I have 2 grown kids and in 2003 I adopted 3 hearing boys. Challenging endeavour! I can't say I "would do it again"!...but I really would like to adopt a little deaf girl! Whenever my oldest boy (17) "grows up" and leaves home, then I will decide for sure. Parenting children is hard work! "Not for the faint of heart"! HEHE!...Especially boys! I'm a single parent and "my boys" are just great! Very proud of all 3!!

Back