How is your weather today??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mewtilation

Reaction score
Today will be 80! :P

LoveBlue

Reaction score
Near 50 today. Took my walk outside at lunchtime. Haven't done that in a long time.

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
It just hit 50. Yes!! Been waiting all day for that.

Reba

Retired Terp
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'll probably start at the end of March, when the weather has stablizied enough for me to head outside for a few hours of snapping photos and uploading them to here.
Before you do you might want to find out why all your pictures are fuzzy and fix the problem.

ChicagoBlue2

Veteran Traveler
Premium Member
Reaction score
Before you do you might want to find out why all your pictures are fuzzy and fix the problem.

Yes, I probably should do that. Thanks for reminding me. I had forgotten about that.

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Reaction score
Storm. Went from rain to hail to sleet to snow. Quite a day. The roads are ice now. I am glad to be at home.

Angel1989

Premium Member
Reaction score
70 degrees are high today. Mid 70's for the weekend. I definitely want to do something fun and outside this weekend.

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
cant be? polar vortex might returns next week. no way. I pray that weatherman is WRONG.

Last edited:

Mewtilation

Reaction score
It's SO freaking foggy outside, I couldn't see the stop lights on the way home! Seriously, visibility had to have been like 20 feet... :ugh: Did I mention HUMID?! Dear lord, you walk outside and it's just a punch in the face... like Jess kicked you in the crotch! :laugh2: Seriously though, this rain/fog/humidity is TERRIBLE! Oh, can I ask what idiots drive with their brights on in thick fog? :hmm: :roll:

femme Fatale

Official AD Nutcracker
Reaction score
It's SO freaking foggy outside, I couldn't see the stop lights on the way home! Seriously, visibility had to have been like 20 feet... :ugh: Did I mention HUMID?! Dear lord, you walk outside and it's just a punch in the face... like Jess kicked you in the crotch! :laugh2: Seriously though, this rain/fog/humidity is TERRIBLE! Oh, can I ask what idiots drive with their brights on in thick fog? :hmm: :roll:

And driving as if it were a clear nihht? It's crazy balmy out there, you probably know what I have on! :naughty: lol

Grummer

Reaction score
not sure if id sit in the car with Jess....no brown marks on the seats anywhere i hope :lol::lol:

hot and sticky here...not just barely tolerable since it's lightly overcast nicely just tad too much wind grrr

oh well we cant have it all...it seems

femme Fatale

Official AD Nutcracker
Reaction score
not sure if id sit in the car with Jess....no brown marks on the seats anywhere i hope :lol::lol:

hot and sticky here...not just barely tolerable since it's lightly overcast nicely just tad too much wind grrr

oh well we cant have it all...it seems

don't wanna be marked ?:( Oh poooor baby! :P

Grummer

Reaction score
but an exception might be if that was an open air Lamborghini or Ferrari :)

KristinaB

Emotional Mess
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hot and humid. We were supposed to have rain, but it was farther North.

whiskeyonesix

Reaction score
35 degrees here today ( 100+ i think) and probably the same all next week. Welcome to summer in Western Australia!
It's been 2 months since we've seen any rain - and this isn't a record by a long stretch!
At least it's a dry heat..

Status
Not open for further replies.